Chapter 7

Zayn was the first one to wake up. He had at first forgotten where here was and why he was there, but then he remembered the sleeping beauty at his side and how afraid he had been of the storm from outside only a few hours ago. His hair was tousled and his lips were parted. Zayn couldn't help to stare in awe at the beautiful creature next to him.

He wanted to bend down, to kiss Niall's lips, but he knew he couldn't. Niall had expressed himself clearly last time that he didn't want to get kissed by Zayn. At least that's what he thought.

Zayn reached his fingers forwards to touch Niall's lips. The red, plump lips that he once touched with his own. He felt weird, was this the feeling Liam had explained to him.. to be in love with someone? Was this even something normal?

Zayn thought it was weird. He found it exhausting to want Niall so much as he did, especially when he couldn't have him. Maybe he never should've taken Niall in the first place, maybe he should've gotten to know him instead somehow. But that wasn't worth thinking about now, he couldn't change it anyway. Niall was a hostage by the four boys.. as much as Zayn didn't want it anymore.

Of course he wanted Niall to stay with him, to love him back, but he also knew that Niall didn't want to be there. So what could he do? Should he talk to the boys about letting he go? No… he couldn't do that. Niall would probably tell the police.

Maybe he could be in the gang with them? Surely Niall would like that better than being in that little room day after day?

"Why are you staring at me?" Niall asked as he pulled away from Zayn. Thankfully Zayn had pulled away his hand before the blonde woke up. Or else he would probably just get creeped out. Zayn hadn't even noticed that he had been staring at Niall, he had been so lost in his thoughts.

"Sorry.." Zayn said as he got up from the bed. He didn't want to, but he knew Niall didn't need him anymore.

"No, it's okay. Thanks for staying with me last night by the way.. it was nice of you" Niall said, blushing a little. Zayn gave Niall a weak smile, the blush finding its way to his cheeks too, "It was nothing really.."

They stood there for a moment, just looking at each other. Well, that was until Louis barged in, looking frantic, "W-we need to leave!"

Zayn's head snapped towards him, "what?"

"Conor, the one YOU decided to let go, thinking he wouldn't say anything, has told some guys. Harry came home beat up and was told to tell us that they would come for us. We need to get the hell out of here! Now!"

Zayn nodded and grabbed Niall's arm, not harsh, but carefully and led him out to their car. Harry was already sitting in the mini-van as Zayn approached the car. He made Niall climb in and then tied his hands together. He then sat down next to Niall.

"Me and Louis will go grab the money and the… stuff. Wait here" Liam told them as he ran inside the house, already seeing Louis running around in the house, pushing things inside a big bag.

"Liam, go get the money. I have the other stuff". Liam nodded and ran to the other room where they had hidden all their money. He grabbed them and pushed them inside another big bag. He opened his closet and grabbed his gun. He loaded it and put it on the inside of his jacket.

Liam was just about to leave the house, when he stopped and looked around. It was here he had been living ever since he met the other boys.

"We need to leave" Louis said, standing in the door, looking at Liam with a sad expression.

"Lets go"

When they came outside, the van was gone.

~~

Okay so I have some ideas, I think…. But still give me some suggestions and I’ll love you forever! Also the best comment will get a dedication on the next chapter! :)

x