Chapter 25

A/N

I'm sorry it took so long and I know this is probably a shit excuse but my cat died and he literally meant everything to me, he was the only piece of happynes left in my life and I really miss him so yeah the past few days have been shit.

(by the way I’m using Ed Sheeran because he has the most wonderful music ever and because I’m going to see him live and I literally cannot wait!)

PLEASE READ THE NOTE AT THE END! (it won’t be too long!)

When Niall turned around to look at the people walking by, Zayn quickly pulled something out of his pocket and he said Niall’s name to get his attention.

When Niall turned around, all he could do was gasp.

****

“Oh my god! You got me first row tickets for the Ed Sheeran concert tonight! Thank you so much!” Niall was over the moon when he saw what Zayn was holding in his hand when he turned around. He couldn’t believe that Zayn had gotten him first row tickets to the Ed Sheeran concert and even backstage passes, which meant that Niall would probably meet his idol.

“Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!” The overexcited blonde couldn’t stop saying thank you and to interrupt him his boyfriend decided to just kiss him, hoping that that would shut him up. It did shut him up.

“Stop saying thank you and get in the car, we have to start driving if you want to arrive in time for the doors to open.” Zayn tells his boyfriend, and even though he doesn’t sound very nice he does have a fond smile playing on his lips so Niall doesn’t worry about it too much and just gets into the car.

“I know you said I should stop saying thank you, but thank you, you really didn’t have to do all of this.” Niall says still shocked to see how  much work and thought Zayn had put into their date.

"It's fine babe, really." Is all Zayn says, he looked towards Niall for a second before focusing his attention on the road again.

It’s not like Niall hadn’t expected something big from Zayn, he knows Zayn likes to spoil him and spend lots of money on him. But he didn’t expect something like this to happen. He wouldn’t even have thought that Zayn would remember that Ed Sheeran was his favorite artist because he only just mentioned it somewhere in a conversation but nothing big.

Zayn was happy, seeing the blonde smile at himself happily and softly singing Ed Sheeran songs under his breath made him happy. He had been thinking for a while about what he should do for a date and when he finally found the right time to go on a date with Niall, the right ideas just came flooding in.

And even though he had told Niall that this was the last surprise, it wasn’t. Zayn knew that if Niall was already this surprised by getting concert tickets than he would surely be surprised by his last surprise.

The dark haired male was worrying though, because although he knows Niall will be surprised he doesn’t know if it’ll be a good type of surprised since it’s something that Niall could either totally love or totally hate.

“Babe you can just get a little sleep if you want, we’re going to have to drive for another hour and even though I know you don’t want to sleep, you will be thanking me for it later.” Niall did indeed not want to sleep but he agreed anyways and closed his eyes, falling asleep to Zayn’s soft voice singing along to the radio.

****

Niall was awoken by someone shaking his shoulders. He woke up with a groan and was about to cuss to the person who woke him when he realized that it was Zayn and that they had arrived at their destination, the Ed Sheeran concert.

There were lots of teenage girls standing outside waiting in long lines to get inside and Niall felt a bit out of place until he spotted a few other guys his age standing around, obviously here for the concert as well.

Zayn, who didn’t seem uncomfortable at all, just took the blondes hand and took him over towards the beginning of the cue getting some comments from girls who were standing in the same line waiting to get in.

Zayn simply ignored them and continued to pull Niall with him, who said sorry to the persons they passed, towards the front where they showed their passes and where let through the gates after the bodyguards had checked Zayn’s backpack.

The boys got a few jealous looks from the people still waiting in the line, the doors would only open in about half an hour for them, but other than that they were fine. Niall wondered why they were let through while the doors only opened in half an hour but decided not to question it, this was about Zayn after all and if Zayn wanted something, he would get it. 

Niall was a bit worried about Zayn though, although Niall had been asleep for almost the whole ride, meaning that he hadn't been able to watch Zayn, he still noticed that Zayn was very quiet the second he woke up.

Zayn hadn't really said anything to him yet and just when Niall was about to question him, the said boy turned around and kissed his boyfriend right on the lips.

"Promise me you'll have fun tonight, no matter what happens." Zayn says, and although Niall didn't understand why Zayn asked that, he just promised to have fun.

"I promise you I'll have fun." Niall answers and kisses Zayn another time before asking him if there's food anywhere in this building and Zayn just laughs before taking his boyfriend's hand and pulling him with him to where he apparently knows the food is.

"How would you like meeting Ed Sheeran?" Zayns asks his boyfriend as if it's the most normal thing in the world and Niall thinks that maybe there are quite a few things that he doesn't really know about Zayn yet because how can someone be this calm when meeting a celebrity? 

"What!? Are you serious?" Niall asks stunned by the question that the dark haired male just asked him. "Ofcourse I'd like to meet Ed Sheeran!" "I'd love to actually!" Niall ads as an afterthought. 

"Well then how about we go meet Ed Sheeran?" Niall just kisses him.

****

"Hey, Ed." Zayn says and gives him one of these bro hugs when they see the ginger haired singer. "This is Niall, the guy I've been telling you about." "Niall say hi." Niall just waves awkwardly and shoots a little smile towards the singer still partly hiding behind his boyfriend.

"He's a bit shy." Zayn tells the singer who apparently is his friend as well because he had been talking with him before and all. "He's adorable," Ed says when he sees how shy the blonde with the big blue eyes is.

"Stunning as well." Zayn glares at him when he says that but Ed doesn't really seem to mind it, he just simply ignores it. Niall blushes though when his favorite singer says that he's adorable and pretty stunning as well.

"Yeah well he obviously is stunning, aren't you?" Zayn asks and pulls Niall forward a little and the blonde immediately ducks his head down to hide it in Zayn's neck.

Niall doesn't really know why he's so shy because he had been dying to meet this guy for years now and now that he had the chance to meet him he didn't even say a word and he was to shy to even look at him.

Zayn was a little confused as well because yes he had expected Niall to be shy, Niall was always shy but he had been talking about how much he would love to meet Ed Sheeran and now he barely said a word.

Zayn just hoped nothing was wrong because that could totally ruin the night and he wanted everything to go as planned, perfect.

A/N

Sorry to stop it here but I promise the next update will be soon. It took me a while because i was on a vacation and I didn't have any wifi nor did I have my laptop. And then yeah the shit that's at the top happened and all that, but here's a chapter!

It was so hilarious to see all of your reactions to the last chapter, everything that you expected from this chapter was totally not what I had in mind. But then again it sort of is what you guys expected just not on the moment you guys are expecting it.