Chapter 11

“Hello boys,”

Before Liam could even think of what was happening Louis had shot the guy and motioned Liam to follow him further into the house.

They just kept shooting around them making everyone get out of their way. They immediately made their way towards the basement, because come on where would you hide kidnapped people, obviously the basement.

When they stormed into the basement all three boys were huddled together, Niall on Zayn’s lap his face buried in the dark haired male’s chest while the curly brunette with his sparkling green eyes was pressed against Zayn’s side.

They shot each other a look upon seeing Niall and Zayn this close but continued making their way towards the three scared boys.  After a few minutes Liam and Louis stepped into the light and all three boys were able to recognize them.

Harry immediately shot up wanting to get out of there as soon as possible. “Niall you might wanna close your eyes.” Liam told Niall with sympathy, not wanting the young, innocent boy to see all the dead bodies on the floor.

“I’ll be fine,” Niall answered annoyed, not wanting them to treat him like some little kid. Zayn was watching Niall and could see he was annoyed but scared at the same time, he slowly stood up as well and walked over to Niall wrapping his arms around the boy from behind so he could whisper in his ear.

“How about I carry you, yeah? We’re not trying to treat you like a baby but you really don’t want to see all the dead bodies on the floor.” He whispered in the younger boy’s ear, and Niall immediately agreed. Zayn turned to blond around so he could jump and hide his face in his neck. Niall jumped and wrapped his legs around Zayn immediately, looking like a little koala bear clinging to his mother. He hid his face in Zayn’s neck, actually embarrassed in front of the other boys.

Liam and Louis stood there shocked watching Niall and Zayn while Harry just smirked, used to their behavior after being in the same room every moment of the day for two whole days. Zayn nodded indicating that they could leave. Louis snapped out of it as soon as he saw Zayn nod his head towards and pulled Liam’s arm to stop him from staring any longer.

Niall had lifted his head to just catch both of them staring and giggled onto Zayn’s skin. “What’s so funny babe?” Zayn asked looking down at Niall who was still hiding his face in Zayn’s neck. He looked adorable clinging onto him, legs and arms wrapped around him tightly and his face buried in Zayn’s neck.

“They were staring,” Niall mumbled with his head still in Zayn’s neck and Zayn let out a giggle as well making the boys in front of him stop and turn around to see what Zayn was laughing, more like giggling, about. Zayn’s face flushed in embarrassment and the boys snickered to themselves before continuing to walk.

“Are there a lot of bodies?” Niall asked lifting his head up to look around. As soon as Zayn noticed he pushed Niall’s face back into his neck, not wanting Niall to see all the dead bodies and all the blood.

“Yes baby there are a lot of bodies, just don’t look yeah? I’ll tell you when we are outside.” Zayn told the blonde who was still clinging onto him, not that he was complaining.  Niall nodded his head indicating that he heard Zayn and wouldn’t try and lift his head up again.

Zayn slowly began to run his hands through Niall’s hair and after a few more times going through Niall’s hair he heard a soft moan and looked down at Niall seeing he was blushing and that the moan indeed did come from him. “It’s fine, don’t worry about it babe,” Zayn told the younger boy who only buried his face further into Zayn’s neck, if that was even possible.

Zayn smiled fondly, liking the effect he had on the blonde and continued to run his hand through his hair, tugging on it slightly, getting a moan from the younger boy each time. Niall was still blushing, embarrassed by himself, he was moaning from just him touching his hair for god’s sake. He lifted his head just a little bit so he could see Zayn’s face, and only that. When he finally looked up far enough to see Zayn’s face he found the older boy already looking at him with a fond smile on his face. Which in return made Niall smile and hide his face again not wanting Zayn to see him blush.

“You’re so adorable,” Zayn whispered in Niall’s ear planting a little kiss there as well. Niall looked up to see that they were outside, he checked if the other three boys were looking and when he was sure they weren’t he quickly kissed Zayn, on the lips.

Though Niall didn’t really check that good because the other three boys were watching them from a little distant, smiling when Niall kissed Zayn quickly and immediately hid his face in the older boy’s neck again. Their smiles only grew wider when they saw Zayn smile and plant a small kiss on top of the blonde boy’s head.

Zayn was truly happy, and everyone could see.

-----

A/N

Hey guys,

 sorry for the late update, but with my grandma getting a heart surgery  and all,

OMG, am I the only one who thinks that Niall and Zayn are absolutely adorable? I just, omg they are so cute!

Favorite comment gets dedicated on the next chapter!  :)