Chapter 1

Tied up. That's what he had been for the past three hours. His screams and pleads of help were all muffled by the tape that covered his pink lips. His hands and feet were tied to a chair, preventing him from running away.

The strangers had been looking at him for a while. Their eyes were cold as stone, and their voices rough as they talked.

"He was an easy target, walking alone in the dark and everything." The curly haired boy said. They all looked young, maybe around the same age as Niall, definitely not much older.

"So how long do we keep him here?" Another boy asked. The tan boy stepped forward and just looked at Niall. Niall assumed he was the leader of the gang. "Until his excuse of a boyfriend gives us the money he owe us." He replied. "But, that doesn't mean we can't have fun with blondie while we wait."

He bent forward and put his lips close to Niall's ear and whispered "we're going to have so much fun," and then backed away again. Niall's eyes widened and he started trashing against the ropes. He screamed against the tape as he watched the four boys laugh at him.

"Move all you want, you're not going anywhere." The tan boy smirked.

"You're ours now. You're trapped."

Niall whimpered in his seat. He knew his boyfriend was doing drugs, but he never expected this to happen. He never though that he would get kidnapped by some strangers, practically telling him that they would touch him in ways he didn't want to be touched.

The more he thought about it, the more it freaked him out.

He knew his boyfriend didn't have the money, so he would probably be stuck here for a while. He would be stuck in this dark, dirty room for god knows how long with those crazy freaks.

Niall couldn't count on his family to come save him either. They all walked away from him when he chose Conor over them. Big mistake of him.

He felt suffocated with the tape over his mouth. He wanted to scream, to get the ropes off his hands.

"You want us to take the tape away kid?" The tan boy laughed. Niall nodded quickly, just wanting to get the tape off as fast as he could. He didn't even think about how much pain he would be in afterwards, he just wanted the stupid piece of tape off of his mouth.

When the dark haired male ripped off the tape, Niall screamed in pain. The tape had been on for so long that being pulled off in one swift motion felt like he had entered hell. 

"That was a loud scream. Are you that loud in bed too?" Zayn smirked. Niall twisted his face in disgust. How could one kidnap someone and be so dirty mouthed to them when they knew Niall had a boyfriend? 

"Oh come on, say something. Aren't you going to tell us your name?"

Niall kept his mouth shut. He didn't want to have a conversation With them. "Do we have to force it out of you?" The curly haired guy asked, his voice loud. Niall gave up, he didn't want to be beaten. "My name's Niall," he whispered.

"Irish too I hear? Irish men are sexy." The one Niall assumed was the leader said as he walked behind Niall, admiring his beauty for a moment, before bending down and trailing his fingers down Niall's chest. "Get off you creep!" Niall yelled, wanting to get the stranger away from him. "Feisty too? This must be my lucky day." The tan boy -if Niall could even call him that, he was probably more of a man- grinned and took a hold of Niall's jaw. "But listen closely blondie, do as we say, and you won't get hurt. Talk back to us and you will regret it. Got it?"

Niall spat in his face. "Fuck you!" He screamed.

The man wiped away the spit. "That wasn't very clever blondie," he smirked and pulled out a knife from his pocket. Niall's eyes widened. Niall knew that they were probably dangerous but he hadn't expected the boy to pull a knife on him.

The man let his knife trace over Niall's pale arm before finally pressing it into his skin. "Ah, stop, please!" Niall begged as he felt tears fall from his eyes and onto his blue jeans. "Such a pity to waste such beautiful blood. Let this be a warning." The man told him and handed the knife to someone else, who wiped the blood off it.

"Now Niall, I'm going to ask you one more time. Do you understand?"

Niall looked up at him. "Y-yes," he stuttered. The tan man got up and patted his head, like he was some kind of dog. "Good boy."

The man walked away from Niall, and was about to leave, when Niall's voice made him stop.

"What's your name?" He asked. The man smiled "you can call me Zayn." And then he was out the door, locking it on his way out.

"Zayn." Niall whispered to himself, letting his tongue taste the name. He had to admit that Zayn was a very good looking guy, but getting feelings for his kidnapper, was not an option for him.

He needed to keep his head clear and block out everything that had to do with Zayn.

Who knows? Maybe Niall would be out of there any second.

Or not.

~~

Hey guys, so here's the second chapter.

For everyone who was reading this story when it was online earlier, I'm sorry but you'll just have to wait a little while till I'm at that point of the story with updating and until I thought of how to continue this!

x

--

original draft / first published: may 2013