Chapter 4

Niall started throwing things around, everything he could find in the little room ended up being thrown against the wall. He was so angry, he could feel it bubble inside him, his anger only growing more and more.

"Fucking piece of shit!" Niall screamed as he threw the lamp into the wall.

"What am I going to do?" He whispered as tears gathered in his eyes and the realisation dawned on him. If Connor was cheating who knows if he would ever pay off his debt to get Niall out of this place. He sat down on the floor in a little corner of the room.

"What's going on in here?!" Zayn yelled as he stepped inside the room. At first he didn't notice Niall sitting on the floor in the little corner, but when he did, he found himself watching him. "Are you okay?" Zayn asked with a soft tone. Yes Zayn, he just likes to cry. Of course he's not okay you dumbfuck! He scolded himself as soon as the words had left his mouth.

Zayn wasn't sure what to do next when Niall didn't answer him. "Er, are you hungry?" he tried again. This time Niall looked up at him. "What do you want? Just leave" Niall responded.

"What's your problem?" Zayn asked, getting slightly mad. He hated when people talked back to him especially when he was only trying to help.

"You. You guys are my fucking problem!" Niall yelled as he stood up from his corner. For a second Zayn even felt intimidated by Niall's reaction, not expecting it since he was crying in a corner not two seconds ago. 

"Don't yell at me you little shit!" Zayn said as he walked up to Niall, standing face to face with him. "And what the fuck are you going to do about it? It can't possibly get any worse can it?!" Niall spat as he shoved at Zayn's chest, throwing him of balance for a second.

Zayn answered by pushing Niall against up against the wall, hard. And before Zayn could even blink, Niall was back to being all teary eyed and vulnerable. He looked at Zayn with tears pooling in his eyes and for some reason it broke Zayn's heart.

"Please don't hurt me," Niall whimpered as he covered his face with his hands again, his sadness winning over his anger once again. Zayn almost felt hurt by the fact that Niall thought he would physically harm the younger boy, but then again he did kidnap him and probably deserved it.

"I'm... I'm not" Zayn whispered as he grabbed Niall's hands and slowly removed them from his tear stained face. The blonde boy stared straight back at him with so much pain showing in his eyes. "Why not? That's all you've done this far".

Zayn sighed, he hadn't meant to hurt Niall in any way, but sometimes his anger just got the best of him. "I don't mean to, I just get.. mad." He watched as Niall walked away from him and sat down on the bed. Zayn followed.

"Why are you crying?" Niall wiped his tears away. "It wasn't Connor that picked up the phone." Zayn looked at him in confusing, not quite getting what Niall was trying to convey to him, "what do you mean?"

"It was another guy. He's cheating on me" Niall cried and Zayn suddenly felt the need to hurt Connor. How could he hurt something as sweet as Niall? Zayn knew he was supposed to comfort Niall, but wasn't sure how to and he was slightly worried that it would be weird. He decided to try it anyway.

He awkwardly stroked Niall's back a few times, but had to stop when the blonde boy attacked him in a big hug, holding onto him as if his life depended on it. Zayn was shocked at first, but placed his arms around him seconds later.

"How could he? He was supposed to get me out of here, but he doesn't even give a shit about me." Niall sobbed. Zayn didn't know how to feel about that sentence, obviously Niall would want to leave, but if Zayn was being honest he didn't want Niall to leave, at all.

"I'm sorry Niall.." Zayn said as he pulled away from the young boy. He hated this feeling that Liam had explained meant that he liked Niall, it somehow made him feel bad when he watched Niall feeling sad and he did not like it.

Niall looked at him for a moment, before turning his gaze to the floor.

Zayn couldn't help it anymore.

He cupped Niall's face in his hands and pressed his lips against Niall's. He grabbed the back of his neck, keeping him in place to kiss him hungrily. He could feel Niall trying to pull away, but that only made Zayn more determined.

"Zayn-" Niall tried, but his words were cut off.

"Stop!" he tried again.

"Get off!" Niall yelled, and this time, Zayn did pull away. He quickly stood up, embarrassed of the fact that he lost control like that.

"Wha..what was that?" Niall asked out of breath. He wasn't sure what was happening. This was all too much for him to handle. He loved Connor. Only Connor. Why would Zayn do something like this when he knew about his relationship with Connor.

"You were sad-" Zayn tried but quickly stopped when Niall looked at him terrified, "you decided to kiss me because I was sad? Are you stupid?!"

"I'm not stupid!" Zayn yelled, he hated it when people yelled at him or called him names for absolutely no reason.

"You can't just kiss me because I'm sad. Me and Connor... we have something special. Just because something happened, doesn't mean we will split up. We will always come back to each other. I just had a little moment where I doubted it. I love him and only him." And as Niall said those sentences, something inside Zayn just snapped. How could the young boy say something as stupid as that?

He stared at Niall for a few seconds, almost as if trying to figure out what he was thinking, while his anger was slowly rising. "Maybe we should pay Connor a visit then and bring him here so you two can spend some time together? And then we can kill him and let you watch him slowly die,  just because you love him so damn much, right?" Zayn said sadistically, laughing a little to himself as he thought the plan over inside his head.

Niall looked at him with horror written all over his face. "You wouldn't." 

"Watch me."