Chapter 17

A/N

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!

That didn’t take too long now did it? It has only been like a week, yaayyy! :)
Best comments will get dedicated! :)

“I, I, umm, yeah I guess?” Zayn managed to stutter. Niall looked up at Zayn in confusion, it wasn’t like him to stutter or be insecure about what he said. “What do you mean ‘I guess’?” Niall asked even more confused.

“I mean, I’ll be your boyfriend, if that’s what you want. Like I’d really like it, but I’m not sure what you want, and I don’t just wan-“ Zayn’s little rant was cut off by Niall’s lips on his.

“I’d like you to be my boyfriend.”

****

Zayn pulled away, quite shocked after the kiss. He hadn’t expected Niall cutting him off with a kiss, he didn’t mind ofcourse.

“So, we’re like boyfriend and boyfriend now?” Zayn asked, still a bit thrown off from the conversation and the kiss that had just happened. Even though he was confused and a little bit awkward, he was happy. He felt like this had been the happiest he had been for years now, and it gave him a good feeling, it made him like- more like love- Niall even more.

“Well yes,” Niall answered as he snuggled up to Zayn’s chest once again. After a few moments of silence there was a knock at the door, and Liam asking them if they were decent so he could come in. They answered with a yeah and a chuckle, and the door opened, revealing Liam and Louis.

“Aww look at you two, all snuggled up like the good boyfriends you are.” Louis mocked them, receiving a slap from Liam following by what was supposed to be a whisper “you idiot, they’re  not officially together yet!”

“We are actually,” the blonde told them, blushing softly while hiding his face in his, now boyfriend, his chest again. Liam and Louis smiled at each other, they’d seen how much Zayn liked Niall and they obviously saw the way Niall looked at Zayn.

It just kind of shocked them that all of this had happened so fast. Not even two weeks ago, Zayn was this cold hearted person who never showed emotion and had no problem with kidnapping people. They didn’t really know Niall but it didn’t look like he had changed to much, he was still the same shy Niall, who would hide his face in Zayn’s chest or neck.

They both stared at the two boys on the bed for a bit and when Niall didn’t hear them say anything, he looked up from Zayn’s chest to see what was going on. He looked up only to find Liam, Louis and Zayn staring at him. He squeaked and quickly hid his face in Zayn’s chest again, making all three boys coo at him.

“He’s so adorable!” Louis whispered into Liam’s ear, only it wasn’t really whispering because both Zayn and Niall could hear. Niall blushed even harder and pressed his face further into Zayn’s chest while Zayn just cooed at him and started softly stroking his hair.

“You guys wanna come downstairs with us?” Louis asked and Zayn looked down at Niall waiting for his answer before deciding on his own, because if Niall said no, then he would say no as well. Ofcourse.

“Umm, no I’m just gonna sleep for a bit,” Niall mumbled from Zayn’s neck and Zayn looked down at him, still overwhelmed by his beauty. “I’ll stay with him,” Zayn said, it made Niall pull his face out of the darker haired male’s chest to look up at him.

“No, you’re not staying with me, go downstairs I’ll be fine.” Niall said slowly crawling off from Zayn’s lap and under the covers, he looked up at his boyfriend, his innocent eyes shining from where his body was hiding underneath the sheets.

“Alright, just yell for me if you need anything, yeah babe?” Zayn asked, still not really happy with leaving Niall upstairs on his own. He did trust Niall on his own, he just didn’t want something to happen to him. The blonde meant so much to him and he couldn’t lose him, he had already lost his family and he knew that if he would lose his boyfriend as well, he’d be devastated.

Zayn quickly kissed Niall before standing up from his sitting position and walking towards the door, giving his boyfriend one last wave before closing the door behind him.

****

“So Zayn?” the teasing had started as soon as the three boys had arrived downstairs, and Zayn couldn’t be more embarrassed. He knew this would happen but he had hoped that the boys would wait with the teasing for a little while.

He knew they didn’t mean anything with it, but it was still very much embarrassing. Especially since he hadn’t been in a relationship since he met them. Not like he had been in many relationships before that, only one, and it didn’t last longer than eight months.

That’s what scared him as well, he didn’t really know how relationships worked. He knew some of the basic things, but he had never planned a date, or what about saying I love you for the first time? Yes he was already stressing about that for sure, he wasn’t really into all the dating stuff and had no idea how to handle it.

“So what?” Zayn answered Louis. Both Liam and Louis looked at him like he was some sort of alien. He didn’t really know why though, he didn’t do anything weird, he hadn’t said anything weird, and as far as he knew, he didn’t look weird either.

“You know, like you and Niall,” Louis said wiggling his eyebrows, making him look ridiculous. Zayn was happy that the boys liked Niall though, since he wasn’t planning on letting the blonde leave. At least, not anytime soon.

“What about us?” he asked getting a little confused now, normally the boys would just tease him and not ask questions that he didn’t understand.

Before Louis or Liam had the chance to answer though, there was a little blonde walking into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes. All three of them looked over at the blonde with shining blue eyes, who was totally unaware of the six eyes staring at him.

He stumbled over to Zayn and dropped himself onto the older lads lap. He cuddled up to him as much as the chair they were sitting in allowed him, before looking up at the older lad.

“Hey babe, what are you doing here?” Zayn asked softly, caressing the younger boy’s cheek. His eyes were still clouded by sleep and his blonde hair was all over the place, he looked adorable and Zayn couldn’t deny it.

Niall shrugged before answering, “Couldn’t sleep, you weren’t there,” he mumbled, hiding his face into Zayn’s chest once again, yawning like the little cutie he is. Liam and Louis were to focused on what was happening on the chair across them, to even notice Harry walking in.

“Hey guys,” Harry said to get them to notice him, smiling fondly at Niall and Zayn who were cuddled up together on one of the chairs. Niall’s face came out of his boyfriend’s chest, to give Harry a little wave, which had all of them cooing over him once again, because face it, he was adorable.

“Guess what Harry?” Louis said, seeming very excited for some reason. “What?” Harry answered, not sure either why the older lad was so exciting, he had probably missed something when he had left the house to go see some of his old ‘friends’.

“Zayn and Niall are together,” the older lad told him in a sing song voice that made all of them look at Louis, making him blush. They knew Louis could be kind off hyper but they didn’t expect that he’d get so much energy from hearing that Zayn and Niall were together.

“Awwww how cute!” Harry mocked them, joining the other two. But both of the boys acted like they didn’t hear him, they might like to make jokes about them, but they just liked being together. They were both happy.

A/N

That was soooooooooooooo long! Wowww, and it didn’t even take me longer than a week to make and update this! How great of me! :)

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas to everyone!