Chapter 45

"Hey babe, I'm not going to leave okay, I love you." Zayn reminded Niall before they went back inside the house. After picking up Niall's medicines they had decided that it was better to just tell the boys, or just show them the sonogram pictures, before they found out by themselves.

Perks of having the boys knowing would be that they'd never hurt Niall, they of course never hurt him on purpose but you never know what could happen. Also they'd keep an eye on him and Zayn could talk to them about this, and so could Niall. Downsides would be that there's no way of telling how the guys were going to react.

"I'm just scared, and I love you too." Niall quickly gave his boyfriend a swift kiss before opening the door and walking inside. As expected all four guys were perked on the couch, waiting for their arrival.

"How did it go? Is it bad? Please tell me it's not bad." Louis really didn't want anything bad to happen to Niall, he had been really great in helping him and keeping him busy so he wouldn't think about selfharming, the guy really didn't deserve anything bad to happen to him.

"Well, it's not nesecarilly bad." This really confused the guys, how could something be 'not necesarilly bad'? Niall slowly pulled the sonogram picture out of his pocket and walked into the middle of the room, laying it down on the little coffee table.

None of the guys understood what they were looking at, what was this black and white picture? What was it meant to show them? How did this answer their questions?

James immediately understood it though and jumped up from his position, rushing over to his brother. "I'm so happy for you, congratulations. This is so great, oh my god." He pulled Niall into a hug before any of the guys could see the tears that were starting to form in his eyes, he was just so happy for Niall, and also really happy to be an uncle and have two little babies running around.

Zayn was pulled into the hug after a few seconds and James congratulated him as well before moving back to his spot on the couch and wiping his eyes.

"I don't understand it, what are we looking at?" Harry was, just as Louis and Liam, so confused. He didn't understand what he was looking at at all, how were they supposed to get answers from a stupid black and white picture?

"It's a sonogram picture." Zayn told his friends who slowly nodded still trying to figure out what this all meant. "Isn't that a picture that you get when you're pregnant? Where you can see the babies?" Louis asked slowly, looking from one to the other, eyes raking over their bodies.

Zayn slowly stept forward, pulling his own copy of the sonogram picture out of his pocket. "This is baby A." He said, pointing to the baby on the left side of the paper. "And this is baby B." He once again pointed at the picture, but this time at the little black dot on the right side of it.

The boys were still looking confused, which was very understandable, before neither Niall or Zayn had ever known that guys were able to get pregnant either, and James was getting fed up.

"For fucks sake guys, Niall is pregnant and the babies are Zayn's." James shouted out before quickly covering his mouth with both his hands, hoping that his brother wouldn't be mad at him. Niall just shot his baby brother a smile, letting him know that he was nowhere near mad at the boy.

"But.. what.. how? You're a guy, guys can't get pregnant?" Liam stuttered out, Niall and Zayn still weren't fully relaxed but at least there was no yelling, yet.

Zayn slowly pulled his boyfriend towards the couch, pulling him down on it, realizing that they would probably be here for a little longer and standing wasn't really that comfortable.

"Right so when my mum was pregnant, she was expecting twins. My little sister died in the womb and because we weren't fully developed at that stage yet, I got her insides basically, so I have you know a male outside but a female inside." Niall explained and really the other boys weren't mad, they wouldn't start yelling or leaving or any of that. It just sounded like one big joke, even though Niall and Zayn's faces showed that it was definitely not a joke.

"Alright, so you're getting twins? How does that work?" Liam was starting to accept the fact that the little blond boy on the other side of the couch was pregnant and he really just wanted to know as much as possible so if the time was there, he could help.

"Right so for now I'm taking four pills a day, two in the morning two in the evening. They're hormones and vitamines since I have a male body and I don't need those, my body doesn't produce them. When I'm around two months pregnant I'll start showing and when I'm three moths along I really won't be able to put it off as a little fat. I'm obviously a guy and my body isn't made for this so I'll start showing more and earlier." Niall took a deep breath before continuing, kind of uncomfortable but knowing he really didn't have much of a choice.

"As for the birth, I can get a c-section or I can just you know, push them out. I prefer the second option since a c-section will leave a scar and I would have to be on bed rest for two weeks." Niall explained and the boys nodded.

"Alright, I'm sure I'll have more questions but this is really all I can think of now." Liam told him and they all laughed, the tension going down a bit.

"Congratulations then I guess." Liam, Louis and Harry stood up and quickly hugged Niall before moving onto Zayn.

"When will you know the gender?" Louis asked, bouncing on his heels, the boy was really excited to start shopping for these two little babies, knowing he was probably going to spoil them rotten before they were even born.

"We can get to know the gender after three and a half or four months." Niall told Louis and smiled, happy to know that the boy was excited about having two little babies running around.

"Right, one last question!" Liam added quickly, seeing that Niall was just about to get up to go upstairs and have a shower. "Are there any things that you are really not allowed to do?"

"Smoking and drinking, also healthy food is a must, but a bit of junk food or weird food cravings is not going to kill them." Niall gave the boys one last smile before taking Zayn's hand and pulling him upstairs to have a shower with him and discuss a few things.

****

qotd : who do you think the godfathers are going to be?

(25+ comments, and I don't mind spamming but it'd be great if it had anything to do with the chapter haha. Love all your spams anyway 💖)