Chapter 51

I literally got 1 comment on the last chapter so I really need more comments! I need at least 15+ for the next update guys ! :)

qotd : what do you think the baby names are going to be?

Greg hadn't really said much to Niall for the rest of their stay but his parents assured him that Greg didn't hate him and just needed a bit more time, before leaving back home.

Niall already missed his parents dearly but he was happy to get on with the baby room. The first layer of paint had dried by now and Niall was really liking the results. Zayn had said that he wanted to paint something over it but he didn't want to tell him what.

They would do everything together except for the things that Zayn was  going to paint onto the walls once everything else was done. Niall really couldn't wait to see it because he knew how talented Zayn was and he was sure that it would be looking great.

****

"Niall, baby, can we talk about something?" Zayn asked, sitting down on the bed. Niall immediately expected something bad and mutter a barely audible yes. Zayn had obviously seen his reaction and pulled him into his arms to assure him it wasn't something bad.

"So I was thinking, we have the pool downstairs and as you know there's like a huge room still empty right next to the pool, so I thought what if we break down that wall and make a sort of baby pool there, Disney themed with just these cute little fountains and really no water at all until they reach the age where they can actually swim of course." Niall was in awe, they had a pool? He had never known this?

"We have a pool?" Zayn couldn't help but laugh, it was weird that Niall didn't know they had a pool but he guessed that he had never actually shown him the swimming pool.

"So, what do you think about it?" Niall immediately agreed, he would absolutely love a water playground, he didn't think it'd really be a pool so he'd stick to calling it that, especially with it being Disney themed.

Zayn immediately got to work, calling around, trying to find the best people to do this. He really wanted to get this done, he knew that he would need to make something around the pool to secure it so the babies couldn't just crawl into the actual pool.

"How about you go find the boys and ask them if they'd be alright with it while I'll make some more phone calls yeah?" Zayn proposed and Niall agreed, getting up from the bed, giving his boyfriend a kiss before leaving the room.

He walked down the stairs so he'd be on the second floor where everyone's bedrooms where. He opened the doors to Harry's, Liam's and Louis' rooms and called for them to follow him to James his room.

Niall walked into James room without knocking, which he afterwards realized probably wasn't the smartest thing ever, and quickly slammed the door shut again before any of the boys could see anything.

"James? Can I come in?" Niall called out, and he heard James shuffling around before he got an answer. "Is it just you?" He asked, Niall knew he probably wasn't completely decent just yet.

"The boys are here as well but can I just come in?" He asked and he heard James answer him with a yes, so he told the boys to wait outside and slipped inside the room.

"You are so lucky that I was the one to open that door and not one of the other boys." Was the first thing Niall said once he was inside and James blushed a deep red, knowing that he'd be fucked, not literally, if any of the other guys had walked in.

"Right, so that's not why I'm here though, can I let the guys in now?" Niall asked and James answered with a small yes, falling back onto his bed. Niall yelled at the guys to come in before falling down on the bed right next to James.

"So I wanted to ask you all a question." Niall said, slowly starting to cuddle up to James. He had been extremely cuddly for the last week and it didn't really care who the person was he was cuddling up to, of course Zayn would always be his number one choice.

"Zayn suggested that we break the wall down that's in between the empty room and the pool and design this sort of water play area I guess for the babies? Like not really a pool but just this cute Disney themed thing with some fountains where they can just crawl around." He knew it would be a lot for the boys, there were going to be a lot of changes around the house, and he hoped they wouldn't mind.

"Yeah it's fine, as long as the pool just stays the way it is." Niall was extremely happy with that answer because once he got that idea into his head he really wanted to get it done.

"Thanks guys, I know there will be a lot changes around the house for you as well and I'm sorry about that but we're just trying to make everything as comfortable for everyone as possible." The guys all piled onto the bed as well, hugging the blonde to their chest, none of them were mad at him and none of them really minded the changes that were going to happen.

"Having a group hug without me? I feel so unloved right now." Niall let out a giggle and tried to escape from undernead all the bodies to get to his boyfriend. He finally got of the bed and made a run for his boyfriend, wrapping his arms and legs around the boy, holding him as close as humanly possible.

"'M sorry," Niall murmered into his dark haired boyfriend's ear, leaving little kisses right behind it. Zayn shivered at the touch and told him it's fine.

"We're just gonna leave now, I'd advice you to not enter the third floor for a while." Zayn told them, smirking, before quickly walking out of the room, Niall still latched onto him.