Chapter 33

I updated because you guys showed me that you wanted the update even though we didn't get the goal. (i do need to reach it now though haha!)

55+ votes and 15+ comments! I know you guys can do it! :)

"Thank you so much!" James pulls his older brother in for a hug with tears in his eyes, he's so happy that they are willing to give him this opportunity.

"I'm going to pack!"

****

"Promise the three of you will come visit soon?" Maura is already crying and Zayn feels for her, she has to see both her sons leave for London not knowing when they will visit again.

"We promise mum!" The boys chorus and they all pile into a group hug, before Zayn even realizes it he's being pulled into it as well.

Zayn feels at home with Niall's family, and he hopes that Niall's family will feel at home with him and the boys as well when they come and visit.

****

"Zayn?" He nods and Niall continues talking, "we didn't even ask the boys if they're alright with James coming home with us!" Niall started panicking when they boarded the plane, there were so many things that he hadn't even thought about before.

"Niall, babe. Chill, they won't mind it I promise!" He kisses his boyfriend slowly just to make him calm down a bit, he always worries way too much.

James is happy at the moment, at first he was a bit scared because he wasn't sure whether or not he'd be comfortable around his brother after not having seen him in this long. Also because it was a bit awkward in the beginning, seeing his brother all loved up with Zayn, it also made him feel kinda hurt and lonely because je doesn't have anyone.

James was sat on the other side of the aisle, looking at his brother and his boyfriend. They look so in love, sharing gentle kisses when they think no one's looking, it's cute.

He wishes he'll get a relationship like that one day, he really does want someone that cares so much for him. It would probably be a great feeling.

"James? We're here." James felt like he was home for the first time in so long, he had only just arrived but he felt so much better already.

That's what James liked, the way people minded their own business, the way people didn't just judge you the way they would in Ireland. He liked the way that the people around here looked as well, no one was scared to just be themselves. Yeah, that's definitely what he liked.

The youngest out of the three realized that he hadn't really thought this through, he doesn't know where Zayn and Niall live and he doesn't know if they may be living together with other people or anything like that.

****

"We're back!"

James was now well aware that there were other people living in this huge house, what he didn't really expect was to walk in on three guys cleaning guns, knives and other weapons. He couldn't help the little gasp that left his lips and that alarmed the rest of the guys.

"Shit." The four guys - Zayn included - began to quickly shove away all the weapons while Niall was trying to distract his younger brother by pulling him out of the room and up two flights of stairs to his room.

"Niall!? What's this? Are we even safe here!?" The brunette was stressing now, what if Niall was in an abusive relationship and they were all just torturing him! Zayn didn't look like the type to do that though, he really seems in love with Niall.

Niall ignored his younger brother, laying his small suitcase on the California king bed that stood in the middle of the large guestroom. He decided to keep quiet and just let the boys explain it, he wouldn't know what to say anyway, so when he had laid all his brother's stuff down he pulled him down the stairs again.

"Right, you probably didn't really get the best impression of us, but uh... We're Zayn's friends, well Niall's as well I guess." That made Niall smile, he had really started to like the three boys and he was happy to hear that the feeling was at least returned by Liam.

"Right, umm I'm James, Niall's younger brother. I'm just a bit confused I guess? I mean like, you guys aren't hurting Niall are you?" The boys didn't know what to say, would Niall want them to be honest or make up a little white lie? 

55+ votes and 15+ comments for the next chapter! It's already written so if you vote and comment quick enough there'll be a double update! :)

Also, keep the questions going guys! i need more questionssss :)