Chapter 9

I’m sorry if it’s not exactly what you expected, wasn’t sure what to do with this chapter….
But enjoyyyy!

~~

All Zayn could think of was a way of getting out of that horrible place. Same thing for Harry. But Niall, that was a different story. All Niall could think of was how he messed up his life so badly. How stupid it was of him to choose Conor over his family, they’d never forgive him for what he did.

Ofcourse they wouldn’t forgive him, he choose his abusive boyfriend over his family, he choose the one who let him get kidnapped and after that kidnapped him himself over his family. They would never forgive him, no matter what Zayn told him.

“Niall, please,” Zayn said pulling Niall back in his lap as the sobbing began again. “Shh, calm down, it’s going to be okay love.” And Niall wanted to believe him so desperately, but he couldn’t. He knew better than that, the only person he trusted betrayed him, didn’t even love him.

“It’s n-not, you’re j-just going t-to b-be like h-him,” Niall stuttered and Zayn looked down at him with sympathy in his eyes. “Niall, baby, you know I’d never do something like that. Okay?” Zayn replied and Niall nodded slowly, maybe he could trust Zayn..

“Okay, now calm down and smile again.” Niall did as Zayn told him, he stopped crying and smiled at him. Zayn smiled back, reassuring that he wouldn’t leave him, ever. Niall cuddled further into Zayn’s chest, not wanting him to let go just yet. He was comfortable, weird as it sounds, he was.

Harry was so, so shocked. He never thought Zayn actually had a soft side, he watched in awe as Niall cuddled further into Zayn chest. He expected Zayn to push him away, but instead he wrapped his arms around the little blond and smiled down at him softly. It was beautiful to see actually.

Zayn had always been so cold, he never seemed to love anyone except for his family, but he never talked about them. He looked like he actually didn’t want to be loved, and never wanted to love anyone himself either. He never seemed to be a guy of sweet names either, the only time they thought that he may be in love, he just kept calling them by their name. Now all he said to Niall was either ‘baby’ or ‘love’ maybe even ‘sweetie’ or ‘sweetheart’.

Zayn didn’t like these feelings, he hated them. He couldn’t ‘fall in love’ as Liam told him. But the other side of Zayn enjoyed this so much, wanted to hold Niall all the time, kiss his face, make sure he was safe and never got hurt again. He didn’t understand his own feelings anymore.

Both Niall and Zayn had by now  forgotten that Harry was still in the room, when Zayn leaned down and softly pecked Niall’s  lips, Harry was sure they forgot he was there. Zayn didn’t like to show emotions, especially not in front of others, but with Niall he had no problems with it.

To say that Niall was shocked would be an understatement. Zayn kissed him again, it was only a peck but he seemed so sure of what he was doing, and it looked like he really wanted this, like he actually cared about him. He shyly smiled up at the raven boy who was still holding him close and smiled back at the little blond.

“Hey Zayn?” Niall whispered, his face still pressed into Zayn’s chest. “Yes lovely?” Zayn answered him and looked down at Niall. “Are we going to get out of here?” the blonde asked him, tears starting to form in his eyes again.

“Oh love, I really don’t know. But I promise you we’ll try our hardest, all we can do now is wait.” Zayn tells the slightly younger boy and cuddles him even closer. He’s so scared, he has no idea what he is doing. He should hate this boy, not love him, he kidnapped him after all. But no matter how many times he told himself that, he couldn’t push him away.

~~

Hey guys,

So that was the next chapter! I’m sorry it’s not really long! :(

FAVORITE COMMENT GETS A DEDICATION ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!