Chapter 61

It was finally time, Zayn and the boys had passed down their business and the twin would be born in two days. At first Niall had wanted a natural birth, he knew it would be a lot more painful but he felt like it would be worth it. However; last month they found out that there were several complications which led to only 25% chance of Niall surviving so they scheduled a c-section.

Both boys were very nervous, they were young and even though they thought that they were ready they were slowly starting to realize how hard it would be to raise two children with no experience whatsoever. They were excited though, they had made it this far and were more then ready to start their lives as real adults, even at this young age.

Their two baby boys would be totally worth the sleepless nights.

~~

"Are you ready baby?" It was currently 6 in the morning and Zayn's alarm had just gone of to warn them that Niall's c-section was today. They had to be at the hospital at 8, and then 3 hours later their boys would be brought to this world.

"Yeah, I'm ready to hold my boys." Niall had been put in a wheelchair about three weeks ago, his skinny frame not being able to carry all the weight of his babies anymore. This meant that the couple had been sleeping in the guest room downstairs, because it was a big hassle to get Niall and his wheelchair up the stairs.

The rest of the boys would leave for the hospital around 10, knowing that there wouldn't be anything they could do before that time anyways. The boys were still wondering what Niall and Zayn were going to name their babies and who were going to be the godfathers.

~~

"Okay Mr. Horan, this will make you lose the feeling all over your lower stomach so when we preform the c-section you will not feel anything." Niall nodded and before he knew it Zayn was asked to put on his scrubs and they were ready to get and get their babies.

To say that Niall was nervous would be an understatement, the doctors said that he wouldn't feel anything but the idea of people cutting into his stomach frightened him.

"It's going to be okay baby, you won't feel any pain and I'll be by your side the whole time yeah?" Zayn tried calming the poor boy down, he was shaking all over even though he was really excited for his babies.

"Mr. Horan, we will be starting your c-section now. If you feel anything please tell us." The doctor got his materials ready and Niall knew that they had started when Zayn turned his head away and looked at his face instead.

~~

"James and Louis, we would like to introduce you to godson Alexander Javier Malik. Harry and Liam, we'd like to introduce you to your godson Amir Jackson Malik." Niall was half asleep but he still managed to smile at the boys when he heard Zayn mention his babies.

The babies were handed over to their godfathers which made all the boys smile widely, Zayn snapping some pictures of them and sending those to his sisters, friends and Niall's family.

~~

"We're one big happy family now."

~~

The End! ❤️