Chapter 60

Over the next couple of weeks the boys were away a lot, training these new guys to take over their business. Even though Niall wasn't happy with Zayn being away a lot, he was happy with the fact that Zayn would be slowly stepping out of the business and that he was trying to be better for their babies.

Niall was around seven and a half months pregnant now and his body was really starting to feel it, everything was aching and his doctor had put him on bed rest in fear of him hurting himself. Niall knew that he had to do whatever his doctor said especially since he was close to the time frame in which the babies could be born.

Niall was hoping his babies weren't going to be premature simply because he wanted them to be as healthy as possible when they were born since there was already a slight chance of them being ill. He knew there was a big chance they were going to be premature though since being a male and having twins made the chance so much bigger.

"Hey babe, how are you feeling?" Zayn was standing in the door opening with a tray containing some food and fresh orange juice. Niall had been absolutely craving orange juice every single day since the sixth month so Zayn took it upon himself to make the boy orange juice every day.

"Sore." The boy groaned and Zayn smiled at him apologetic. Zayn had been doing everything he could to make the younger one as comfortable as possible but he knew he couldn't do a lot more than he had already done.

"I'm sorry baby boy." Zayn dropped a kiss on the top of his head before continuing. "How about you eat this and I run us a bath yeah?" Zayn suggested and Niall nodded, already picking up the glass of orange juice.

Zayn was so happy that he was finally passing down the business, he had expected to be doing this for the rest of his life, never finding love or getting married or starting a family. And now he had a beautiful boyfriend who was carrying two of his children and life couldn't get much better than right in that moment.

He knew that people were expecting him to propose, and he really did want to but he didn't want it to seem as if he was only proposing to Niall because they were going to have children together. He knew that yes, Niall would like to be engaged, but he also knew that they were both pretty content with the way things were right now. Also the promise ring gave him some sort of security, because even if it wasn't official Niall still made that promise to him so he knew they would be fine.

Realizing that he had been standing in the bathroom for over 10 minutes Zayn decided to check up on his boyfriend. The boy seemed to have just finished his breakfast and was rubbing over his belly, looking down at it with a big smile on his face.

"C'mon baby boy, the bath is all nice and ready." Zayn picked up the younger boy and carried him to the bathroom. At first when Niall had starting gaining so much weight he didn't want Zayn to carry him anymore, thinking that he was way too heavy and he would make Zayn fall down and break something, but when Zayn reasured him that it was fine the boy realized that Zayn wasn't going to give up so he just went with it.

Zayn had really taken a liking to calling Niall baby boy, and he loved the way that Niall's cheeks tainted pink every single time. Niall was so embarassed at first when Zayn called him baby boy in front of the other guys, but none of them commented on it (at least not when Niall was present) so he decided to just go with it and enjoy it for as long as Niall would be his baby boy.

Niall knew that once the babies were born Zayn would probably stop calling him baby boy since it would be weird because they would literally have two baby boys, so for now he just enjoyed it.

"Only a month and a half and we'll finally be able to hold our boys." Zayn whispered, pressing himself closer to Niall. Niall was comfortably seated in between Zayn's legs, his back pressed right against Zayn's front. They usually sat like this now, since Niall's belly was way too big to really sit in any other way. It was something that Niall really had to get used to, normally he would take a bath on his own or take a shower with Zayn, but he had never shared a bath with Zayn before he became pregnant and for some reason taking a bath together felt so much more intimate to him then taking a shower together. He loved it.

"I know, I'm really excited for them to be here, no matter how much I love being pregnant, I know it'll be even better once they're actually here." Niall said, and he wasn't lying, he absolutely loved being pregnant with Zayn's children. He couldn't imagine himself ever being with someone and having children with someone that wasn't Zayn, he just couldn't imagine it anymore.

He used to think that Connor would be the person who he would grow old with and adopt babies with, since he obviously wasn't aware that he could get pregnant back then. He didn't realize how lucky he was until just a few weeks back, he could've been pregnant with Connor's baby instead of Zayn's, that would've killed him. He couldn't imagine ever having children with Connor and he couldn't believe how stupid he had been to ever fall in love with Connor.

"I know babe, you get as much sleep as you can right now though, because once these little troublemakers are here there won't be any time to sleep!" Zayn had seen it happen when he was younger, his parents were always tired and didn't have time for anything once a new baby was born.

Zayn was set on being nothing like his parents, he promised himself he'd never be like them and he intended to keep that promise.

A/N

MERRYY CHRISTMASSSSS!!