Chapter 27

“HELLO LONDON!” Is the thing they hear before they see Ed walking onto the stage, Niall’s just like all the other teenage girls screaming and yelling and just in general being happy and being excited and Zayn loves to see this side of Niall, he’s never seen it before, the side where Niall lets loose and just enjoys life.

After a few songs Ed hushes the public and before Niall even realizes what’s happening Zayn is standing on stage in front of him. “Guys, this is my friend Zayn and he has something very important to ask to a very important person.” Ed tells the crowd.

“Niall Horan can you please get up here?”

****

Niall is confused and doesn’t do anything for a few seconds but then realizes what’s being asked of him and he slowly walks forward towards the stage. The security guards look over to Ed and Zayn so they can confirm that this is Niall Horan before they help him up on the stage.

“Hello guys, my name is Zayn Malik and Niall here is my boyfriend,” Zayn gets a few cheers and a few yells of ‘you two are cute’ and he smiles at the crowd before continuing “and right now, me and Ed are going to sing a song for him. So Niall, babe take a seat over there and I hope you enjoy the song.” Zayn tells the blonde and points over to a chair that’s a few feet away on the stage.

Niall starts to actually tear up as soon as he hears Zayn sing the first few words, it sounds so beautiful and he loves this song. “Settle down with me, cover me up, cuddle me in. Lay down with me, and hold me in your arms,” Niall can’t believe that Zayn is doing this for him, he knows that Zayn loves singing but he also knows that he hates singing in front of people.

“Kiss me like you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved, you wanna be loved. This feels like falling in love, falling in love, we’re falling in love.” When the song ends everyone cheers and claps and yells at them how good they did and Niall does just the same, he’s so happy at that moment and he can’t believe that Zayn really did all of this for him.

“Niall come over here please, I have something to ask you.” Niall looks confused for a few second, because what could Zayn want to ask him, but he walks towards his boyfriend anyways. “Dear Niall, I know we haven’t been together for that long yet, and I know the circumstances that we met in were a bit different from normal, but I love you and you’ve shown me that you love me as well. Niall you’ve changed me, you’ve changed me for the better, I have no idea where I would be right now if I hadn’t met you. So Niall, I know it’s too early to ask your hand in marriage yet, but I am going to promise you something.”

“With this ring, I promise to stay faithful, I promise to love you and cherish you until the day comes that I can ask your hand in marriage and way longer than that. With this ring I promise you all this, and I ask you if you are willing to promise the same.” Zayn’s story has Niall emotional and the tears had starting dripping down his cheeks after the first few sentences, so this all makes it very had to answer.

But he manages. “Yes, yes ofcourse, I love you so much.” Niall sobs and he is immediately being hugged tightly by none other than his boyfriend Zayn Malik. After a few seconds Zayn pulls away again, only to put a stunning ring on Niall’s finger, he has never seen something that beautiful. The ring matches perfectly with the one on Zayn’s finger, and Niall couldn’t be happier at this moment.

“Congrats man,” Ed says and pulls Zayn into a hug, smiling widely at his best friend. “Thank you,” Zayn answers, smiling at him like he has never done before, and Ed can just see that this isn’t one of those relationships that ends after a few weeks, he can see the love in both of their eyes and he can see how happy both of them are, and he’s happy as well.

(picture of the rings is on the side)

****

“We’re home.” Zayn yells when they walk into the house again late that Niall. Liam’s head appears from around the corner and he smiles at the two boys standing there. “Hey guys, we’re all in here.” He tells them and motions for them to come sit in the living room as well.

When after a few moments Zayn, Liam and Louis are deep in conversation Niall starts staring at the ring on his finger again, it’s beautiful and he can’t help but adore Zayn even more right now. All that he has done for him, in just one night, is so amazing he can’t even describe the things he’s feeling right now.

None of the boys noticed, but Harry was watching Niall closely, he noticed something different about both guys when they came home, they seemed happier and even more in love. When Harry found Niall staring at a ring on his finger he was shocked though, it was way too early in the relationship to be engaged yet.

“What’s that, Niall?” Harry asks the blonde and all eyes turn on Niall, and Harry. Niall looks confused, he doesn’t understand what Harry is talking about. “What do you mean?” He asks, still looking adorably confused.

“I mean the ring on your finger.” Harry tells him and Niall smiles while Louis and Liam furrow their eyebrows, because, since when is there a ring on Niall’s finger? They’re sure it wasn’t there before the two left on their date this morning.

They knew Zayn said he was going to do something special for his boyfriend, but they assumed that he meant the concert that he was taking him to, and not asking him to marry him. That was the only thing they could think of, Zayn had asked Niall to marry him, why else would Niall have a ring on his finger?

“Oh, it’s a promise ring. It’s beautiful isn’t it?” Niall says and continues staring at the ring, while smiling widely. All three boys sigh in relief, it’s just a promise ring and the boys are not engaged yet at this early state of their relationship.

Zayn just keeps quite en looks at the smiling boy in his lap, he really looks happy and Zayn is glad that he had the courage to this. He wouldn’t want it to happen any other way.

****

When Niall goes upstairs to get changed for the night the teasing begins again, as normal.

“Aww Zayn, you’re turning into a sap, a promise ring really?” “Look at you two, so cute, matching rings and all.” “When is the wedding?” “Are we invited, wouldn’t want to miss you two being so adorable that I’m going to puke.”

Zayn just smiles, and says. “Continue the teasing all you want, but I’m happy and Niall’s happy and that’s all that matters right now.”

****

Hey guys, I’m sorry it took so long but anyways here is the chapter!

I hope you guys like it and I didn’t let you guys down haha.

Vote and comment! x