Chapter 42

qotd : favorite food?

Zayn was so confused, Niall had always been so hard to wake up and now he just jumped out of bed as soon as he heard Louis' voice. He didn't even get out of bed that fast for Zayn himself.

And Louis, what was going on with Louis? Zayn had overheard Liam and Harry talking about how they were concerned about Louis but he had never seen anything out of the ordinary. But this was definitely not normal, why the hell was Louis waking his boyfriend up in the middle of the night?

Zayn didn't want to sound like this jealous and possessive boyfriend and he really didn't just want to assume things but what if Niall was cheating on him with Louis?

****

"Louis, come on, calm down. It's going to be fine yeah? You're better than this and you will overcome this, don't worry." Niall really wanted Louis to calm down and believe the words that he was saying.

He knew just how hard it was and he was glad that Louis had come to him in an early stage, where he hadn't got too bad just yet.

"Shh, you're doing great, just take some deep breaths and you'll be fine." Louis was starting to calm down and he was really thankful for Niall's soft voice and his patience, any other person would have gave up on trying to calm him down ages ago.

Louis had finally calmed down and he saw the look on Niall's face, he was curious as to what had happened and Louis did really want to confine in him but he didn't know how to explain what just happened.

"Thank you, I know it's like in the middle of the night and I'm sorry for waking you up but I just really needed you right now." Niall honestly didn't mind it at all, he know what it was like to have no one to help you get through something like this so he was just really glad that he could be here for Louis.

"Lou, it's fine, I told you to come to me and I'm extremely glad that you did. Now lets talk about Harry some more." Niall grinned at the older boy, hoping to distract him from the sadness.

"I'd love to talk about him but can we do that in the morning? I'm actually really tired now." The older boy murmured shyly. Niall nodded in agreement and then started wondering wether Louis would like him to sleep with him or not.

"Can you.. Just.. Never mind. Good night." Louis tried to walk away but Niall pulled him back by his forearm, stopping him from leaving the room.

"What is it Lou? You know you can tell and ask me anything, I promise I won't laugh or get mad." Louis was still indecisive, he really wanted Niall to stay with him but what if Niall would be weirded out? He didn't want to lose the only person he could talk to at the moment.

"Canyoustaywithmetonight?" Louis was talking way too fast for Niall to understand what he was saying. Niall being Niall told him this and Louis once again looked down shyly.

"Can you stay with me tonight, please?" Louis was so nervous, what was wrong with him, why would he even ask something like this? Niall was surely going to laugh right in his face now.

"Of course, come on, lead the way."

****

Sooooo this is super short and waaaayyy over due and I'm sorry about that but I'll try to update something longer and more interesting soon!