Chapter 37

Qotd : Who's cuter? James or Niall?

60+ votes and 15+ comments

****

"Baby, are you and James okay?" Zayn is still concerned, he knows that Harry probably explained it to the both of them but he couldn't not be concerned about the two boys. Even in the short time that Zayn had known James, he had started to mean a lot to him and he didn't want to lose him already.

"Yeah we're both fine," Niall turns to face all of the boys "and I'm sorry about earlier, I just can't stand it when people hurt my little brother, he means everything to me. And I honestly hadn't expected it myself, you know me getting that angry." The boys smile and nod, assuring him that it's alright.

"So the panic attacks run in the family?" Niall nods because yes, they definitely run in the family. It's a shitty thing to have in the family really but there's not much you can do about it. The good thing about it running in the family is that they all know how to handle the attacks and they all know the feeling so there is never any judgment.

"Yeah, unfortunately they do." Niall didn't feel like talking about the topic any longer, he was still tired and all he really wanted was a good snuggle with his boyfriend. He knew he would fall asleep while cuddling with Zayn but he also knew that the darker male wouldn't mind it.

"I don't want to talk about it anymore, can we just go cuddle? I'm still really tired." Zayn agreed without hesitation, he would never say no to the blonde haired, blue eyed boy.

****

"Lou, I'm still concerned about what happened those few days ago." Liam finally had the guts to confront Louis about the whole crying and sleeping with him thing that happened a while ago.

"Honestly, Liam, let it go. I'm fine!" Louis was happy that Liam cared for him but at the same time he was extremely annoyed by it, Liam should just let it go already, there was nothing to talk about.

"No you're not fine Louis! If you were fine you wouldn't come to me, crying your eyes out! I know you Lou, and I get that you don't want to appear weak buy you know I don't care. I'm just concerned about you." By the end of the tiny speech Liam's voice got quieter, he did honestly care about Louis and he was concerned, very much so.

"Fine, yes something is bothering me, are you happy now!? I am not ready to tell you yet Liam, can you just not keep pestering me about it?" This unfortunately didn't calm Liam down at all, it really only made him more curious and concerned about his best friend. What was he hiding?

****

"Mom? Are you sure it's a good idea to not tell Niall?" Greg wasn't sure what to think of his parents their decision, all he could think of is how many times Niall may already have had sex without protection.

"Yes Greg, I'm sure. He's probably already got enough stress from just about everything, you know your brother and you know how easily he tresses about things. He doesn't need another thing to worry about."

"Plus he might not even have had sex yet with Zayn." Greg couldn't help the laugh that escaped him the moment his mother said that, had she not seen the way they looked at each other and the way they acted around each other, it was pretty obvious that they were extremely in love and that they had probably already passed the phase of being shy and all that.

"Mother, you cannot tell me that you believe that yourself. There is no doubt in my mind that the two of them have had sex already." He could see that his mom was starting to get annoyed by him but at the moment all he cared about was his brother.

"Gregory this is honestly none of your business so it would be nice if you could just leave me to it and go find something to entertain yourself with." Greg honestly wanted to press the matter a little longer but he knew it was serious when his mom used his full name.

****

Sorry for the shortness and the late update! 😢
I'll try to write 2/3 more chapters in the next few days since I have my testweek + exams next week.