Chapter 20

All of the boys were just laying on the couch chilling a bit, when they heard some cars arrive and people getting out of those cars.

Before they had the time to stand up and go look what was going on, there was a yell.

 “POLICE, OPEN UP!”

****

All of the guys looked at each other shocked, what if the police had found out about all the people they had kidnapped?

Niall saw all the boys freeze and before they had the chance to snap out of their state, Niall had already opened the door for the police. The sound of the door opening snapped the boys out of their state though.

“Niall Horan?” One of the officers asked and Niall nodded, because yes he was Niall Horan, why were they asking for him though?

“You’re safe now,” One of them said before taking his arm and trying to lead him out of the house. Niall wasn’t having any of it though and started yelling for Zayn the moment the cop touched him.

“What are you doing?” Zayn yelled, pulling his boyfriend free from the cop. Niall immediately buried himself in Zayn’s chest, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend’s waist, making sure to hold onto him so they wouldn’t try and take him again.

“Sir, you have to let go of him. We know why he’s here.” The same cop said to Zayn. Zayn’s face was slowly turning red because of all the anger. Why the hell were the cops here to take his Niall away from him?

Liam, Louis and Harry came out of the living room to see what the hell was going on because they heard a lot of yelling, and when Zayn is yelling, it’s never good.

“What’s going on?” Liam asked slowly when he saw Niall clinging to Zayn’s waist while Zayn was yelling at what seemed to be a cop.

“This stupid fuck is trying to take Niall away!” Zayn yelled, anger clear in his voice.

“Hands up!” The officer suddenly yelled and all the cops pulled their guns, they didn’t want to listen to Zayn yelling at them any longer and decided to take the matter in their hands.

All boys put their hands up in the air except for Niall and Zayn, Niall because he was wrapped around Zayn’s waist and Zayn because he was using his hands to try and calm his boyfriend who was in hysterics.

Suddenly one of the officers ran towards Niall and Zayn, took Niall in his hold and pulled him away from Zayn before any of them had the chance to react to it.

As soon as Niall noticed what was happening though, he started yelling, screaming, and trying to his the officer that was holding him.

When he noticed that it wasn’t working he burst into tears still yelling for Zayn. Zayn was trying to get him, ofcourse he was, but he was being hold back by three officers.

Niall kept screaming and trying to get to Zayn, so when the officer looked back and said something to another cop Niall took his chance, broke himself free from the officer’s grip and ran over to Zayn.

As soon as he reached Zayn he launched himself at the older boy and clung to his middle once again, Zayn fought to break free his arms, and once he had luck and had broke his arms free from the cop his grip he wrapped them tightly around the blonde.

They held each other close and when the officers tried to break them apart it didn’t work, they weren’t going to separate again!

“Why are you even here?” Louis asked the officer that was holding him back from going to Zayn and Niall.

“A guy called us telling us that his boyfriend had been kidnapped and held as hostage at this address. When we called his parents they said that it was indeed their son and that they hadn’t heard of him either.” The cop told Louis and Louis quickly rolled his eyes.

“Let me guess? His name was Connor?” Louis asked, annoyance clear in his voice. The cop looked down at Louis, kind of surprised that this boy knew who had called them and gave them their address.

“Yes that is indeed the name of the guy that called us.” The cop said and Louis answered him immediately once heard that. “Go over there and ask Niall and Zayn about it. They can tell you everything and you’ll see that you guys are wrong!” Louis said, the cop seemed to be doubting him but walked towards Zayn and Niall anyways, Louis right behind him.

“Guess what Zayn?” Louis said as soon as they reached the two other guys, “What?” Zayn asked confused as to what his friend was talking about.

“Connor send them.” Louis told him and the gaze of all the guys, Liam, Harry, Zayn and Niall, turn cold. Ice cold.

A/N

Sorry for the long wait guys! I’m really, really, really sorry!

But anyway, I don’t have school for about a week now so that means that I can write a bit more and update sooner! It won’t be longer than a week this time! Promise!

60+ votes, 15+ comments for the next update!

x