Chapter 15

SMUTT

“Liam?” Louis softly mumbled when he walked into the pitch dark room around midnight.

“Yes Louis!?” Liam all but snapped. He wasn’t too thrilled about being woken up in the middle of the night just about an hour after he finally fell asleep. He hadn’t slept that well in a while so he gladly took all the sleep he could get.

“I, umm nevermind.” Louis mumbled defeated, his eyes started to tear and he had honestly no idea where the tears suddenly came from.

Liam was alarmed by Louis weird reaction and flicked on the light next to his bed. As soon as he was able to make out Louis face he saw the tears that were welling up in the older boy’s eyes and he was even more alarmed then he was before.

Louis wasn’t quite like Zayn, he did cry. He didn’t like to cry, but the boys had seen him cry plenty of times, when he was sad or when something was really wrong. So Louis wasn’t someone would just cry about nothing, he always had a reason.

Liam got up from the bed and pulled the older boy into his arms and let him cry onto his shoulder. He rubbed soothing circles on Louis’ back and the older boy instantly felt a bit better. But still the tears wouldn’t stop.

Liam slowly led them over to the bed and pulled Louis down with him onto the bed gently. The younger one of the two had no idea what was going on and it made him concerned, he hadn’t seen Louis cry in some time. It hurt him as well, he didn’t like to see people cry and especially not when it was Louis.

 “Hey, calm down Lou. What’s wrong?” the brown eyed boy asked concerned. Louis looked up at him through glassy eyes and just as soon as the tears had stopped a few seconds ago, they started again.

“I-i-I don’t k-kno-w-w Li-a-am,” Louis hiccupped, keeping his head buried in the younger one’s chest. Liam kept rubbing his large hands on Louis’ back and it did calm him down because about ten minutes later the older one out of the two stopped crying.

“So, can you tell me why you were crying now?” Liam asked, keeping the other boy close to him, letting him cuddle up against him.

“I don’t know, I couldn’t sleep and I came to you and then you snapped at me and I don’t know what happened.” The brown haired boy explained, still sniffling a bit, wiping away his last tears.

“How about we talk about this in the morning, yeah? Let’s just get some sleep for now.” Liam said and reached over to his nightstand to flick out the lights. Both Liam and Louis fell asleep after only a few minutes, safely cuddled up in each other’s arms.

****

“Zayn?” Niall whispered, slowly sucking on Zayn’s neck, trying to get him to wake up. Zayn didn’t even stir so Niall kept sucking, licking and biting on the other boy his neck until there was a nice, large love bite.

Zayn still hadn’t woken up so Niall decided to try something else, he quickly sat up and straddled Zayn’s ass. His hands trailed down the olive skinned guy’s back but he didn’t get a reaction out of the dark haired guy at all.

That’s when Niall decided that he had to play it dirty, because he knew Zayn would wake up when he did that. The blonde slowly started moving his hips, grinding down on Zayn’s bum.  Zayn  still didn’t move so the blonde kept grinding down on his bum.

It was also something that Niall enjoyed, ofcourse. So he kept grinding, noticing that he was getting slightly hard. Suddenly he was flipped around so he was laying on his back and someone was grinding down on him instead of him grinding down on the other.

He looked up to see Zayn hanging above him, smirking. “Hmm, nice way to wake up.” The dark haired lad whispered lowly in Niall’s ear, making Niall shudder underneath him. Zayn kept grinding down on Niall, while Niall kept thrusting up trying anything to get more friction.

Before Niall could even ask Zayn for it, the older lad was kissing him, hard. It wasn’t like their usually slow and gently kisses. It was hard, rough and filled with lust, but Niall didn’t mind, not at all. Out of nowhere Niall let out a long, low, and pretty loud moan.

He wasn’t even embarrassed by it to be honest, he was enjoying this way too much to be embarrassed. The older lad thought the sound of Niall moaning must’ve been one of the prettiest sounds he had ever heard and couldn’t resist moaning as well, just by hearing Niall moan.

The sounds that they made turned each other on so much, and they were so deep in it that they didn’t even notice someone nocking at their door and opening the door a few seconds later because neither of the boys answered.

Both boys got pulled out of their world of pleasure by a shriek. They looked over to see Liam standing in the doorway covering his eyes and muttering ‘I didn’t need to see that’ over and over.

Zayn covered himself and Niall quickly before telling Liam it was safe for him to look. “Jesus, please lock the door next time, I came up to say that breakfast was ready and I find this. You guys are unbelievable.” Liam muttered but you could see that he was trying to suppress a smirk.

“Sorry,” Zayn muttered, embarrasses by what just happened. Niall was even more embarrassed and didn’t even look up from Zayn’s chest, where he was hiding his face, that was red as a tomato from all the blushing and embarrassment.

****

“Are they coming down for breakfast? And what took you so long?” Harry asks as soon as Liam walks down the stairs, Louis hums with his mouth full of food trying to explain that he wants to know as well what took the slightly younger boy so long.

“Well, they were like doing things when I walked in and yeah. God I’m scarred for life. I didn’t need to see that.” Liam groans and the two other boys laugh, they didn’t expect that Liam would walk in on that either but they could see the humor in it.

“What were they doing?” Harry asked smirking and Liam blushed a dark shade of red. “I, umm, you know like, um, yeah..” He stuttered out and both boys laughed. Their laughs were cut short though when the blonde and darker haired lad walked down the stairs, still looking quite tired.

“Heard you had some fun?” Louis asked and Zayn just smirked while Niall hid his face in his boyfriend’s neck, blushing already.

Because, oh yes they had fun.