Chapter 5

"Zayn what's going on?" Harry asked as Zayn walked into the room, grabbing his jacket and gun. "We're going to pay Connor a little visit. Grab your guns and knives boys, this might get interesting."

"Hell yeah!" Louis yelled excitedly and quickly loaded his gun. Harry did the same, also placing a knife on the inside of his jacket. Liam on the other hand looked a bit more unsure of the whole situation. "Zayn, this isn't a good idea. I know you like him and all, but how are you planning on getting your money if Connor is trapped in the basement, or even worse, dead?"

It wasn't a shocker for the boys that Liam questioned their actions. He always did, but sometimes it came in handy. "Have you somehow forgotten about that night?" Zayn asked simply and Liam shook his head. "Of course not. How could I?"

"Then either you come with us, or you make sure blondie stays in his room." Zayn said as he loaded his gun and counted his bullets, not even looking at Liam.

"I'll stay here. Just go. But remember Zayn, you're not going to kill him. It was never going to go that far and I refuse to be involved with murder." Liam spoke harshly, Zayn just rolled his eyes, still completely ignoring Liam. "A bit too late for that isn't it?"

"Don't make us tie you up too Liam. Friends don't snitch on each other, remember? We're blood-brothers, we share the same blood." Harry said as he pulled up his sleeve, showing the scar right above his wrist. When the boys first decided to live together, work together, and basically become each others family, they decided to also become blood-brothers.

"Just go."

"Remember Liam.." Zayn said, and then placed a finger to his lips "Shhh."

*

"Oh Connor!" Harry sang sadistically as they entered the house, Zayn and Louis trailing behind him, locking the door and covering the windows with the black curtains. They could hear someone walking upstairs, but very weakly. Connor was trying to get away. 

"Connor, we know you're up there. We can hear you.." Zayn yelled upstairs. They knew he could hear them and would be stressing out, trying to find a way to make it out of the house and it only made then more excited.

"1, 2, we're coming for you,"

"3, 4, lock your door,"

"5, 6, you're a bunch of dicks"

"7, 8, you're too late!" Zayn kicked the door open with his foot, taking a good look around the room, immediately punching a few guys out before looking at Connor.

"Hello there Connor." Zayn spoke evilly while Connor just stared at them in horror. "I-I don't have the cash yet. Why are you here?!" He stuttered out causing Zayn and Louis to laugh as Harry pointed his gun right at Connor.

"You're coming with us. We don't want your money anymore, even though I'm quite sure you have something valuable hidden somewhere in here. Louis, go check." Louis walked downstairs and seconds later, they could hear things hitting the wall and chairs being pushed over.

"You really hurt Niall, you know that?" Zayn spoke as he tilted his head, studying Connor's behaviour. "Is that what this is all about? NIALL?" Connor yelled.

"Did you forget about him? God Connor, you're such a twat." Zayn admired his knife as he spoke. He slowly touched the silver blade with his fingers, he loved feeling the blade against his skin, it was one of his favourite things in the world. "What does Niall even have to do with this? With you?" Connor asked while he eyed Harry carefully at the same time.

"I can't believe he wants to stay with someone like you. You fucking hurt him, and we both know I'm not just talking about now." Connor carefully avoided eye contact.