chapter 57

You guys must hate me omg, I hate myself as well, it's been two months I'm soooo sorry!

"I need to get him back, I don't care what it takes guys. I need him back."

~~

"I'm so excited, Niall. Oh god, we're going to really see your babies for the first time and we're going to find out the genders!" James had been hyped up all week, he was definitely the most excited one out of the bunch - except for the fathers of course - .

Niall and Zayn were excited to finally find out the genders , of course, but they honestly didn't care that much as long as their children were healthy. They were both sure that they were going to be dads of two little boys, but now was the day that they were really going to find out.

All the boys take a seat in the waiting room, they get a few stares from strangers but all of them are so excited to really see the babies for the first time that they couldn't care less. "Niall Horan?" A small blonde nurse called out his name and escorted them all to the doctor's office.

"How have you been doing Niall?" Te doctor asked and Niall smiled at the older man, telling him that he had been fine over the past few weeks.

"Alright that's great to hear. You know how this goes, you can go get ready." He gestured to the table before continuing with his questions. "So would you like to know the genders?" All of the boys nodded and the doctor smiled at them, it had been a while since he had seen such a big group of people in the room when finding out the gender.

~~

"We can finally buy toys now, and clothes, and okay we definitely need to plan a baby shower!" James was rambling like crazy and Niall couldn't help but giggle at how cute his little brother was being at the moment.

Niall had expected everyone, especially his family, to turn against him when he told them he was pregnant so he really couldn't be any happier with the way that James was acting right now.

"A baby shower does sound nice..." Niall muttered softly to himself, but James heard him through his own rambling in some way and immediately started naming every person that should be invited to the baby shower.

The other boys were kind of annoyed by James by now, they had been very excited about the babies as well but James was over doing it and really getting onto their nerves. Niall noticed this so he decided to lead James towards his bedroom as soon as they reached the home to prevent any arguments.

"How about for the invites for the baby shower we send everyone a balloon and then inside the balloon will be confetti in the color of the gender and also the invitation? I really like the idea of that." Niall told his brother and James was so jealous he hadn't come up with that himself.

"Yeah that sounds great! Who are we going to invite? I mean there's obviously mum, dad, Timothy and Greg but are we going to invite the boys their family as well? And how many of Zayn relatives will be coming?" James asked curiously, he had never seen or heard of any of the boys families and he was wondering why.

"No, none of them are in contact with any relatives any more so it'll just be our family and friends." Niall told his younger brother, who seemed to have a hard time comprehending what Niall just said.

Maybe that's why Niall and the rest got along so well, when they met none of them had been in contact with any family members for a long period of time.

"Alright, let's call Zayn in and get him to help us with the guest list." Both boys really wanted to get everything planned as soon as possible so the party could be held when Niall would be 5 months pregnant,  in about a month or so.