Chapter 12

A/N

12 votes and 5 comment for an update guys! :)

“So, tell us how this happened, Zee!” Liam and Louis said as soon as Zayn returned from carrying a sleeping Niall up to his bedroom. Zayn sighed deeply and a blush started to form on his cheeks. He was so embarrassed by this, he usually wasn’t the one to be in love or the one to have to confess to his best friends how he met his partner.

Well his partner, if he could say that about Niall. He wasn’t really sure. Ofcourse they had culled and kissed a lot the last few days, and Niall had really started to trust him but were they in a relationship?

He’d love to be in a relationship with him though, and not just having Niall as one of his kidnapped persons. He hates to even say that, can’t believe that they actually kidnapped such a sweet, innocent boy.  Harry, Liam and Louis shared a look upon seeing Zayn spacing out, all guessing that he was thinking about Niall.

“Zayn, Zayn, ZAYN!” Louis yelled slapping Zayn in the face when he still didn’t notice him. “Huh, what?” Zayn asked confused and the three other boys let out a laugh at his confused face. “Day dreaming about your little Niall, huh?” Louis said amused and Zayn immediately blushed telling the boys hat Louis was right without even saying something.

“So how did it happen?” Liam asked again and they all focused on Zayn which made him become shy, and that really, really wasn’t something for Zayn. “Umm, like I don’t really know. It just kinda happened I guess, it’s not like we’re really in a relationship or something. I’m not sure if he even wants that so yeah.” Zayn told them while blushing madly and fumbling with his hands.

Both Louis and Liam were kind of thrown off by Zayn’s behavior. He looked so shy and fragile, a bit like the first time they met him. It had surely been a while since they had seen Zayn like that and even though they didn’t like to see Zayn insecure, it still made them happy, seeing that he still was the same guy.

Just when Liam was about to speak Niall walked down the stairs rubbing his eyes tiredly which made Zayn smile at instant. Niall wobbled down the stairs and immediately curled down on Zayn’s lap trying to continue sleeping.  “What’re you doing here?” Zayn mumbled, his hand fumbling with Niall’s blonde locks.

“Couldn’t sleep,” Niall whispered back, curling himself farther into Zayn if that was even possible. Zayn was just looking down at the boy with adoration all over his face. He was still confused about what he felt towards the blonde but it couldn’t be something bad.

“Well you were doing fine sleeping on me in the car,” Zayn joked softly and Niall slapped his chest, biting at Zayn’s neck at the same time. A gasp left Zayn’s mouth at the feeling of Niall biting at his neck and Niall couldn’t help but giggle.

“Now go to sleep baby,” Zayn whispered when they had both calmed down a bit. Niall nodded and puckered his lips for Zayn to kiss them, which is exactly what he did. After that Niall’s eyes finally started to droop and he slowly fell into a deep sleep.

When all the boys were sure that Niall was asleep, Liam spoke up. “You two are soo cute!” he gushed and the other agreed while Zayn just blushed and hit his face in Niall’s hair. “Just look at you, oh my god I never thought that I’d actually fangirl over some couple, but you guys are just adorable!” Louis added, making Zayn blush even deeper and all the boys cooed at that.

After about 15 more minutes of embarrassing Zayn, Niall woke up, due Zayn moving around so much and hearing the boys talk so loud the whole time. “Sit still,” he mumbled sleepily, his head still tucked into the crook of Zayn’s neck. All of the boys immediately turned their attention to the blonde and giggled, yes giggled, at how cute he looked.

“Sorry baby,” Zayn muttered pressing a few kisses on top of Niall’s head which had the other boys cooing again. Niall muttered an ‘it’s fine’ and continued to cuddle into Zayn.

This time it wasn’t Zayn who was moving around all the time but Niall, he noticed that he wasn’t able to fall asleep again and he couldn’t find a comfortable way to sit on Zayn’s lap. He was tossing and turning and it got all the attention of all the boys.

“What’s wrong babe?” Zayn asked after a few more minutes of seeing Niall squirm around. “Can’t get comfortable,” he whined, pouting at Zayn and battling his eyelashes. Zayn shifted a bit so that he was leaning against the arm of the couch with his back and Niall leaning against Zayn’s chest with his back.

The blond smiled up at the slightly older lad grateful and snuggled into him as much as possible in his comfortable position. Liam and Louis were still kind of confused as to where Zayn’s behavior came from, it wasn’t like they didn’t enjoy this side of Zayn, because they really did, but they were curious as to how Zayn became like this in such a short time.

“Zaynieee,” Niall said, yawning, after a 20 minutes long silence. It wasn’t uncomfortable though, no not at all, it was a nice silence.

“Yes babe?” Zayn answered looking at the boy with so much adoration, that none of the boys had seen before. Niall smiled and pecked the dark haired male on the lips before answering again. “I’m sleepy, will you come sleep with me?” he asked with his wide blue innocent eyes. The other three boys cooed softly at the sight before then but decided to be quiet and not interrupt the two love birds.

“Ofcourse,” Zayn answered, easily lifting the younger boy up and carrying him up the stairs, but not before waving goodbye to his friends. All five males were exhausted, Niall, Harry and Zayn from being ‘kidnapped’ for days and Liam and Louis because they hadn’t slept a wink since the other three had left.

~~

“I’m concerned.” Liam suddenly voiced his thoughts. “Of what?” the oldest one asked, looking at Liam confused.

“I’m not sure about what exactly. But it’s just, do you see how much Zayn changed since he left? What if he soon turns back to who he was before he left? He’ll hurt Niall and we can all see how fragile Niall really is.” He said and the other two agreed. They hadn’t even thought about that happening, way too happy to see their best friend, more like brother, like this.

“I don’t know Li, all we can do is watch and help them when something goes wrong.” Harry said and again the other two boys agreed. After all saying their goodbye’s they headed to their own rooms, all falling asleep within minutes.

~~

While everyone was fast asleep, Zayn was wide awake with only 1 thought running through his head.

What if he wants to leave? I kidnapped him after all.