Chapter 55

I really don't feel like writing this anymore at the moment, but I'm going to try and update for you guys!

You are honestly the best and I just want to thank you all for the comments on the last 'chapter'. <3

[22+ comments and 50+ votes, I know you guys can do it!]

{the lyrics aren't right (there are some missing words) in the youtube video but it is the right song!}

"James, why are you yelling?"

James wasn't sure what he was supposed to say, Niall had never told him wether Zayn knew about this or not. Obviously the two had sex but that doesn't necesarilly mean that Zayn knows, maybe he didn't even look at it or maybe he did but never mentioned it.

James didn't want to be the one to reveal Niall's  'secret'.

"Oh, yeah well Niall stole something from my room and he doesn't want to open up but it's fine, you can go back downstairs and I'll get it back from Niall." Zayn looked like he was doubting wether James was telling the truth or not, but decided to listen anyways and walk back down the stairs.

"Niall or Louis can one of you please open the door?" The youngest boy heard some rummaging behind the closed the door and within a minute the door was opened by a tired looking Louis, who had his hair standing up all over the place, causing James to let out a giggle before walking into the room.

"Are you alright?" He asked his older brother, already climbing into the bed with him.He knew that it was a stupid question to ask, he knew that his older brother wasn't alright. It was easy to see, the dried tears on his cheeks, the fresh ones in the corners of his eyes and the way that he was curled into a ball showed James that his older brother was in fact not alright.

"Hush, babe, it's going to be alright." James promised the older boy, he couldn't help the feeling in the pit of his stomach though, he hated it when his brother was like this.

"You're going to be so disappointed in me." Niall cried, trying to turn away from his older brother.

"Niall, how could you ever think that? I've been here with you through everything and I'd never be disappointed in you for something like this. What happened today was not your fault and you know yeah? I know it's hard and I'm going to be here to help and so is Louis." James assured his older brother.

Niall always blamed himself when he had one of his, what all his brothers call, 'episodes'. A lot of people might say well it is in the end his fault, but you can't blame him because he's not in the right state of mind at the moment and let his emotions take over.

"You should really talk to Zayn about this, do you want me to stay here with you while you talk to Zayn?" Niall immediately nodded, knowing that he'd need his brother's support while talking to his boyfriend about this.

"Louis, can you go get Zayn for us?" Louis nodded and left the room to go downstairs and find the boy in question.

~~

"Zayn, Niall and James really want to talk to you." Louis had found Zayn sitting in the living room with Harry and Liam, just chatting about nothing too serious.

Zayn didn't know what to expect because Louis sounded and looked really serious when he said that his boyfriend wanted to talk to him. The dark haired lad hadn't really noticed anything weird about his boyfriend, but then again he hadn't been home much.

Zayn ran up the stair, once again, and knocked onto his and his boyfriend's bedroom door. He could hear something being moved before James opened the door and beckoned him in before cuddling up with his older brother again.

"Louis said you guys wanted to talk to me?" It came out more as a question and Zayn was really dreading the answer because honestly, his boyfriend wasn't looking too great at the moment.

"Yeah, I guess, uhm, I need to tell you something." Niall was fumbling around, stumbling over his words and looking over to his brother to help him out with this.

"I don't know if you have ever looked at Niall's thighs?" James asked the oldest boy. "Yes, why? What is this about?" Zayn was praying that this wasn't going where he though it was, of course he had seen the scars on Niall's thighs but they were old and he didn't want to force anything out of Niall so he decided to wait until Niall was ready to tell him.

"I find it really hard to tell you this but we both felt like it would be the best if you knew about this." James took a deep breath before continuing. "The past few weeks Niall has been feeling pretty alone since you haven't been around much and we have all been too busy to notice it really."

"Before we continue I just want to say that Niall used to have an eating disorder, he is now after several years of therapy over it and happy with his body. But like I said you've been gone a lot the past few weeks so Niall has been struggling with his body image and uhm, I guess, that's what led him back to some old habits."

Zayn didn't need to hear a single word after that to know what James was talking about. His mind hadn't even had a single doubt that Niall had stopped selfharming and that he wouldn't do it again, but apparently his mind was wrong. He couldn't help but be a little bit angry with Niall though, he knows that he can't blame the young boy for what he did but really he should've though about what could have happened to the babies.

The thought of being angry at Niall was thrown out the window within seconds and the dark haired male made his way over to the boy who he really should have paid more attention to in the past two weeks. He honestly hadn't meant to ignore him though, deprive him from attention, he had just meant to make some extra money so he could ensure that he wouldn't have to 'work' for, well the rest of his life really.

With the anger and blame towards Niall fading the anger and blame towards himself came flaming up. How could he have paid so little attention to the boy he loved, he should have seen this long coming but because of his selfish ways he didn't see anything until it was too late and the harm had been done.

~~

sorry if this is crappy but I felt like I owed it to you so here's the next chapter :)

I just want to say something to all of you that were commenting about how I'm being selfish and it shouldn't matter how many comments I get, I should just update anyways because I sound really arrogant if I'm saying that I'm not going to update before I reach a comment goal. If you would have actually read what I posted you would've seen that I said that I have been working 8/10 hours a day and that I just wasn't feeling motivated to write anymore. I am willing to update for all of you that have supported me throughout this entire story (the new readers and the old) and that's why I'm writing chapters in the middle of night when I should really be catching up on sleep, so I'm sorry but I really don't see how that is selfish.