Chapter 18

Songs for this chapter

Ed Sheeran – Lego House

Little Mix – Little Me

“Guess what Harry?” Louis said, seeming very excited for some reason. “What?” Harry answered, not sure either why the older lad was so exciting, he had probably missed something when he had left the house to go see some of his old ‘friends’.

“Zayn and Niall are together,” the older lad told him in a sing song voice that made all of them look at Louis, making him blush. They knew Louis could be kind off hyper but they didn’t expect that he’d get so much energy from hearing that Zayn and Niall were together.

“Awwww how cute!” Harry mocked them, joining the other two. But both of the boys acted like they didn’t hear him, they might like to make jokes about them, but they just liked being together. They were both happy.

****

“Hey Li?” Louis said later on the night when only Liam and Louis were left downstairs, the other boys had gone upstairs earlier. They probably didn’t want to know what Niall and Zayn were doing and they had no idea what Harry was doing upstairs.

“Yeah?” The slightly younger boy answered, getting snapped out of his thoughts by the sound of Louis saying something to him. “Can I sleep with you tonight? I don’t want to sleep alone?” the older boy asked, a blush creeping up his cheeks making it clear that he was embarrassed by even asking the question.

Liam didn’t want to make it more awkward for Louis so he just answered with a ‘ofcourse’ instead of pestering him about it some more. Liam wasn’t really sure why Louis wanted to sleep in his room tonight though, because sure they had done it before but Louis was getting kinda clingy lately and Liam had no idea why. Louis had been wanting to sleep with him almost every night for the past week and he was always at Liam’s side, wherever Liam was going, Louis was next to him.

The other boys had noticed this as well but decided not to comment on it, as long as neither Louis or Liam said something about it, it was none of their business. They were curious though, especially Harry and Zayn, they had never seen Louis this clingy, staying by Liam’s side the whole time, and they really wanted to find out why he was acting that way.

****

“You ready to go to bed Lou?” Liam asked after about an hour of them watching pointless tv. Louis nodded and got up to follow Liam to his room. They walked up the stairs in silence, it wasn’t one of those awkward silences though, it was a good silence.

Liam did feel a little bit awkward though, he didn’t really know what to do and he had no idea why he didn’t. He had always been so comfortable around Louis, he still was, he just didn’t know what to do and how to act around him anymore.

When both boys had stripped from their clothes, and laid in the bed, Liam turned towards Louis, so the older guy could cuddle into his chest. After laying there for some time, Liam heard a soft sniffle and he felt a cold tear running down his chest, obviously coming from Louis.

“Hey, what’s wrong Lou?” Liam asked, getting concerned again because as said before, it really wasn’t like Louis to cry, and it absolutely wasn’t like Louis to cry this many times in only a few days.

Louis just continued sniffling instead of answering Liam, and Liam got even more concerned because, it just really, really wasn’t like Louis to be like this. Liam was racking his brain for any possible reasons for Louis to cry, but he couldn’t find anything.

****

“Hey Zayn?” Niall said later that night when they were lying in the bed together. Zayn looked up to the slightly younger boy and gave a hum as reply.

“I love you, you know that right?” Niall asked him looking him deeply in the eyes as he hoped to get the reply that he wanted, they had said it a while back but not really anymore after that and Niall just wanted Zayn to know that he was loved.

“I love you too, baby.” Zayn answered, pulling Niall closer to him and softly kissing him on the lips.

A/N

Hey guys, I hope you’ve noticed that I’ve been trying to update a lot more lately! I hope you also liked the last few chapters, I felt as if they were a bit rushed and I know the last few things have been kind of fillers but I need them to be together for some time before things start again!

Anyway, Happy new year and I hope you enjoy the chapter! Kinda had writers block and a lot to do, which is why it took so much time and isn’t really long! It’s sooo super short, but I didn’t want to let you guys wait any longer! Sorry guys! x

40+ votes, 10+ comments for the next update! I will update as soon as I have these votes and comments!