Chapter 10

After two days, Liam and Louis had finally found out where Connor kept Zayn, Harry and Niall. The two had been working day and night on plans of how to get them out of the house. But in the end they decided to just walk in with guns in their hands and shoot everyone who would be in their way.

Now the time has come to set their plan in action, it has only been two days and the boys were hoping that Connor would not kill them that fast. Because be honest, everyone knows that Connor will kill them sooner or later.

“C’mon Liam, we have to do this. We cannot let them get killed.” Louis said pulling Liam with him towards their car. Liam was still hesitant, kidnapping was already bad enough and if they would ever get arrested and the police would find out they had killed more than just one person, they’d be so fucked.

“I know Lou, I know. And  I don’t want them to die, but what if they find out we were the ones who killed all those people. We’ll go into jail.” Liam said, speaking his thoughts out loud for the first time in these two days. Louis already expected Liam to say something like this, because, well he’s Liam. But Louis also knew that Liam would not let Harry and Zayn die there, no matter what.

“I know Li, but the only way they can find out about that is by Niall, and trust me Zayn will make sure that he won’t say anything.” Louis told his best friend, more like brother, trying to reassure him. Liam smiled at the slightly older boy, still not sure about this but not wanting to leave his brothers behind.

****

“I’m hungry,” Niall softly mumbled when his stomach rumbled for the fifth time. Niall didn’t want to say anything, scared to bother the other two guys who were busy with trying to find a way to get out of here. Both boys looked up, startled by Niall’s voice.

“I know, I think we’ll get something to eat this evening.” Zayn told him and the blonde nodded and smiled slightly at him.

In the past two days the two boys had bonded and got a lot closer. Normally Harry would feel left out but now he was actually fine with it, he was happy to see Zayn this way. He way happy, and that was what all the boys wanted for him.

After about 50 more minutes they heard shooting and yelling coming from upstairs, all of them quickly huddled together in the corner, hoping that this wasn’t what it looked like. Hoping it wasn’t their end.

****

“C’mon Li, let’s go in.” Louis said and both boys made themselves ready to go inside and kill some people. They slowly walked upto the door, trying to make no sound. But finding out that they failed when they opened the door and one of Connor’s friends stood there.

“Hello boys,”