Chapter 31

CHECK MY A/N THE CHAPTER BEFORE THIS!

Jesus christ, (i'm sorry for the late update btw) Is it just me who finds the new wattpad so fucking annoying, I can't add any new chapters to stories from my computer so I have to do that from my phone and then continue to write on my laptop like what the fuck even, I do really like the new app tho, it's nice. But anyways. 50+ votes and 10+ comments for the next chapter.

“I think I’m gay.” James admits after a few minutes of silence. The two older boys try to look surprised for the sake of James’ dignity but really, they had seen it coming, why else would the boy ask about how they found out that they were gay.

“That’s fine, nothing’s wrong with that.” Both Niall and Zayn tell the young boy in front of them, he is looking really vulnerable at the moment and they don’t want to say anything to upset him.

“I know, I guess. But it’s just that I don’t know what to do now. Because I kind of, like, yeah, umm kissed this boy.” He is blushing furiously at this point and he’s so embarrassed because he never expected himself to be talking about this with his old brother and his boyfriend who he barely knows.

“And I mean, I enjoyed it, I just don’t know what he thinks about it because he hasn’t spoken to me since it happened. But I really like him, and I mean, he did kiss me back so it can’t be that bad right?” James rambles and both boys nod at him, because yeah it’s a good sign that the boy kissed him back, but in reality it doesn’t really mean anything.

“I think, that you should go talk to the boy, tell him how you feel and see what he thinks about it. I know that’s very scary and all that, probably hella awkward as well in the beginning but it’s the best thing to do. If he doesn’t like you back, then that’s fine, I’m sure there will be lots of other boys that are interested in you.” Niall agrees with his boyfriend immediately, because yes it is his little brother they are talking about, but you would have to be blind to not see how beautiful he is.

“Thank you!” James says and comes forward to hug both Zayn and Niall before wishing them a good night and leaving the room.

“See, they don’t hate you.”

****

It's around two at night when there's a knock on Niall's bedroom door. Niall doesn’t even wake up though, it’s Zayn who hears it seeing as he still hasn’t fallen asleep. He slowly untangles himself from Niall’s arms and gets out of bed. He opens the door to once again find Niall’s younger brother, James.

He isn’t sure what to say or do, simply because he has no idea what the kid is doing here. “I’m sorry, can I sleep here? Timothy got mad at me and now he locked me outside our bedroom.” He tells Zayn with a sad smile on his face, and without hesitating Zayn lets him in.

He knows it gonna be a tight fit, sleeping on the bed made for two with the three of them, he doesn’t really mind it though. Zayn holds up the blankets for James to crawl under, and that’s when he realizes what he is really doing, he’s about to sleep in the same bed as his boyfriends younger fucking brother. It’s too late to back of now.

So he lets James climb into the bed before doing the same thing himself. James cuddles up to Niall’s side and Niall instinctively wraps his arm around his younger brother. It’s still a bit weird, the younger one of the two a spitting image of his older brother from this angle. Zayn decides to just not think about it any longer and he closes his eyes.

****

When Niall wakes up the next morning he feels two arms wrapped around him, both coming from the same place so he knows they can’t be both from Zayn. To say he’s shocked when he opens his eyes in an understatement. Cuddled up to him is his younger brother, who has wrapped one arm around him, and behind that is his boyfriend, who has his arms wrapped around both his younger brother and him.

He can’t say it’s a bad thing, he’s just confused. Why is his brother sleeping in his bed, cuddled up to not only him but his boyfriend as well. He’s thoroughly confused.

Niall just watches the two boys sleep until he notices the eyes of his boyfriend fluttering and then slowly opening. The older boy looks confused as well but after a few seconds realization is seen in his features and he closes his eyes again, keeping his arms wrapped around the two boys in front of him.

Not even five minutes later his younger brother opens his eyes, he smiles drowsily at Niall before turning around and cuddling closer to Zayn as if it were his own boyfriend. And still Niall isn't jealous, he's just really confused and he'd like some answers.

He doesn't want to wake the two boys up, who fell asleep again after not even a minute, because they do look really cute like this. Niall snaps a quick picture before gently shaking his boyfriend awake.

"Babe?" Niall asks, not sure if his boyfriend awake, all Zayn has done is mumble some non-understandable words.

"Hmm...?" Zayn slowly opens his eyes, showing his boyfriend that he's awake.

"Why's James in our bed?" Niall doesn't only look confused but he sounds confused as well, and that's when Zayn realizes how weird this must be for him.

It must be so strange going to sleep with only your boyfriend in your bed and waking up with your brother in there as well...

"Umm... he knocked at the door somewhere in the middle of the night, asked if he could sleep with us 'cause he got in a fight with Timothy." Zayn explains and Niall nods, slowly beginning to understand why his little brother, who is not so little anymore, is sleeping in the same bed as him.

"Okay, well how about we leave him to continue sleeping and the two of us go and take a shower?" "Together," he adds as an afterthought.

Zayn nods and within seconds he's up, already walking towards the bedroom. "Coming babe?"

I'm so sorry that it's so short but I just wanted to give you guys a little something for christmas!

Also I hate to do this but I really need 50+ votes and 10+ comments for the next chapter to be updated!