Chapter 46

25+ comments for the next chapter (double update if you're fast enough) love you guys 💖

"I just want to start this off by saying that I am not going to leave and that I definitely want to be a part in these little babies their lives. I know this was unexpected and that we didn't plan this yet, but I want this with you and I'm not going to leave." Niall nodded and quickly hugged his boyfriend.

The boys decided to wait a few days to let all the information sink in before really discussing this, what was going to chance and how they wanted to do things. Niall had been taking his pills for about four days now and as crazy as it sounds he could already feel the difference.

His hormones were definitely going crazy, he was even more emotional than he already used to be and he was also a lot hungrier than before, which all of the boys thought was impossible. Of course him being pregnant played a part in this as well and all these side effects were not from just his meds.

"Right so, I know it's early and all but I would really like to start on the baby room like next week? I know we don't know the genders yet but I would like neutral colors anyway, and I really want to help with this room and I know that I won't be able to do that after my fourth or fifth month. What do you think?" Niall knew it was soon but he was really hoping that Zayn would agree with him, they had to make the room anyways so it didn't really matter when they did it.

"Well I would've liked you know pink for a girl and blue for a boy but we could probably find some nice neutral colors that we would be able to use wether it would be girls or boys. And I'm definitely up for starting next week so you can help, because I know you're really excited to help me." Zayn smiled at his boyfriend, he had overheard him and James talking about how excited he was to decorate the rooms and buy them cute stuff.

Niall was very happy that Zayn had agreed with him, he didn't really expect anything else but you never know. The boys were pretty calm in the situation, planning things as early as they could to make sure that there wouldn't be any stress after the seventh month so Niall could enjoy the last two months without any extra stress.

****

"Guys? Can you all get into the livingroom please?" Zayn yelled through the house and one by one all the doors opened and they could hear footsteps from the stairs and from the kitchen towards were they were seated.

"So we would like to ask you something?" All the guys were really hoping that this was when they were going to tell them who were going to be the godfathers because they had been dying to know. They had all placed a bet on James being one of the godfathers, since he was Niall's little brother, so they were all just waiting to hear who the second godfather would be.

"No this is not about you guys being godfathers so don't get to excited. Zayn and I want to start with the baby room in a few days so we were just wondering if you guys would like to just you know, walk around the house and choose their room." All the guys quickly nodded, excited that they were allowed to do something, even if it was just something small.

"Also, we wanted to know if you four would be interested in designing the babies their playroom? We're going out to shop for their room tomorrow so you could all come and really, we'd just leave it up to you. We do want everything to be neutral so it can be used for either girls or boys. We're not going to buy toys just yet, we obviously can't do that until we know the genders but you guys can you know, paint the room and just get the basic stuff. But only if you want." None of the guys could stop grinning, ideas already running through all of their minds.

"Yes, yes, yes, we would love to!" James answered for all the guys. "And now come on, we want to choose rooms!" He laughed, and tried to get up but Zayn stopped him.

"Right, we're going but I'm going to trust you with this, and really we don't have a budget so you guys can spent as much as you need to, so don't worry about spending too much money okay!" Zayn told them and handed James his credit card, James had by now noticed that Zayn and the others were pretty wealthy and that they didn't have a care in the world when it came to money.

James just smiled and nodded before pulling Niall up by his hand and dragging him up the stairs to the first floor.

****

"So what I think we should do is move you up to the upper floor, so none of us can wake the babies up when we go to bed late or wake up early. So this means that Louis and I can just move down a floor and you guys can take my room, the babies can take Louis' room and the spare room can become their play room." Liam said and he knew that it was really the best option, it would mean that basically all the rooms had be painted and decorated again but this gave all of them a chance at a new start as well.

"Alright, I'm fine with it, so tomorrow we can start with getting your stuff down, or do you guys want to buy new stuff as well?" Zayn asked Louis and Liam, knowing that they probably wouldn't want to buy anything new, maybe just repaint the rooms.

"No I think we're fine, maybe just repaint the rooms but that's it." Liam answered the question just the way that Zayn had assumed him to and they both shot each other a quick smile.

"Right, so we can start by that, Niall and I are going to be buying new stuff for our own room as well, so it'll really be our room and not just mine that Niall moved into." Zayn smiled at the happiness in his boyfriend's eyes, knowing saying that was definitely a good idea.

"And then we can just go shopping and decorate all of the rooms, we would like the baby room to be a surprise for you guys though as long as we're working on it, and we would like the playroom to be a surprise for us as well as long as you guys are working on it." All the guys nodded, excited for what was going to come tomorrow.

****

qotd : what do you think the boys are going to make the playroom look like?

Hey guys, I think I'd like to join the summer bromance awards, but I don't know if any of you like the story enough to nominate it? And if you guys would vote later on?