I would die for these girls

I left Ichigo's home and made my way back to my place. I make my way back down to the basement to work out, starting off with running, human and beast form. I only do this for a few hours then I work on my abdomen and legs.

My workout was cut off by a certain redhead. I scowl and sit down with my legs crossed.

"What do you want?" I crossed my arms while looking at him.

"I wanna know who the hell are you?" I growled; all these soul reapers don't know how to mind their own business.

"That's none of your damn business, you may get along with my father, but I'm not your friend."

"Why the hell do you feel like an Arrancar?" I flinch on the inside but I'm able to keep my poker face.

"You must have been drop kicked to make you think of something like that. Who or what I am is no concern to you or anyone else in your damn team. I'm only here for Ichigo, you all are just dead weight." I get up from the ground and go to walk past him. Only for him to try and grab me, I grab his arm and throw him to the ground while having him in a head and arm lock. "Try me again and you're dead." I let go and flip to my feet. "Stay away from me." I make my way back up to get away from this bastard. I don't need him breaking my cover more than I already have.

"Stupid soul reapers."

***

After hiding away in my room for peace and quiet for a few days. My body wakes up early in the morning.

Today is the day.

The day for Karin's soccer game, and since I put them up to this, I'm going to go. I doubt Toshiro is going to show up, meaning I may have to step in.

'Why did I get myself into this mess? This is why I stay away from humans.' I grumbled as I got up and changed into clothes.

(Without the red ribbon)

(Plus this hoodie.)

I sit on the sideline watching both teams stretch. The younger team looks dejected after they break from their circle. The game starts and Karin is doing great, until someone decided to slide tackle her. How dirty? The ref blew the whistle. I notice Karin isn't getting up from the ground and she's holding her knee in pain.