Here they come

Okay just for the sake of seeing this story as #2 of #ichigokurosaki, here's a new chapter that I had already finished there are over 6+ chapters already written for the next season and I will post them the closer I am to finishing the season. ENJOY!

So the Bount Arc will not be included as 1) I don't know how to put Suki in it without Ichigo finding out who she is before the Arrancar arc and it's also not canon to the story so Season 4 and season five is not included in this story

So the Bount Arc will not be included as 1) I don't know how to put Suki in it without Ichigo finding out who she is before the Arrancar arc and it's also not canon to the story so Season 4 and season five is not included in this story. Thank you and enjoy the Arrancar arc!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ichigo was back from the Soul Society and the entire group actually made it back safely and Ichigo got an earful from me after hearing how reckless he was from Yoruichi. The dumbass almost got himself killed every fight. She also told me about Ichigo's mask, that it kept showing up to prevent him from dying. So really does have a hollow inside him.

But I also got more news....

Aizen escaped to Hueco Mundo. Which means he's going to make more monsters. Damn him. He caused all my problems. If it wasn't for him, I would be dead by now and sent to the Soul Society as a normal spirit.

Anyway.

Ichigo was acting like a normal teenager and went back to school. Of course, I dropped out so I wasn't with them anymore. It's actually better than being around some weirdos who are loud. I actually ended up staying with Kisuke after the group left. Ichigo continued to tell me all the shit Keigo has been up to. I'm so glad that they are not around me anymore.

(Authors note: so because I'm not including the bount arc, I kinda don't know how to explain the three mod souls so it's just gonna be there as if nothing strange has happened. Okay? Okay.)

I sat in my room, listening to the three mod souls unpacking into the extra rooms. During the summer I had my things moved back to Kisuke's place and just decided to stay here. Though this house feels like it's getting crowded. They soon finished and left this side of the house. The house became too quiet for my liking, so I got up and walked out of my room. Heading to the kitchen I heard voices than Ururu making the usual sound she makes when Jinta messes with her.

"That's enough Jinta! Would you like it if I tried that on your head?" He quickly stopped and looked at me with fear. "Come here! Let me show you how it feels." He hid from behind the mod soul known as Kurodo.

"Don't fight let's all tried to get along together." He exclaimed. I gave him a look.

"I'm not here to be your friend so don't act like we're all cozy. I could care less what happens to you." Yes, I was still a bitch. I walked out and head to see where Kisuke was. I found him in the shop area drinking coffee.