Sadness

The sound of the shop doors opening and closing were heard through the house.

"I'm home. I picked up the juice you asked me to get. Ururu, Jinta, what's up? Is Yoruichi doing alright?" I groaned and closed my eyes tighter and covered my ears. Human contact is not something I want right now. Right now, I was too busy wallowing in own self-pity to take notice someone coming into my room.

 Right now, I was too busy wallowing in own self-pity to take notice someone coming into my room

"Hey." Kisuke's voice shattered the silence. I shifted and turned into my feline form but here's the catch, whenever I'm scared or shaken up, my form turns into a cub. Not the big bad blue tiger. No, I looked like a little baby tiger cub shaking in fear.

 No, I looked like a little baby tiger cub shaking in fear

A sigh was heard and then came movement. The blankets were moved off of me as someone lifted me up. I knew it was Kisuke by the gentle hands that picked me up. I say I don't want human contact but that didn't mean that I didn't need it. I whimpered and snuggled up to him. He sighed again and started to pet my head. He stood up from the bed and started to walk through the house. He soon made it to the room where I could feel Chad and Orihime. Walking in, no one said anything about the small tiger cub that my father was carrying, and I was grateful. First, he checked on Chad.

"No, no, no. Getting depressed like this won't solve anything." She then threw the covers over her head. I peeked out of my father's shoulder to look around. The sound of the doors opening and closing again sounded through the shop. I froze and tried to dig myself deeper into Kisuke. He sighed and started walking to the person walking into the shop. Of course it had to be Ichigo.

"They're back here." Ichigo followed and went back to see his friends. He talked to Orihime a bit but soon came out of the room with a solemn look on his face.

"Where's Suki?" I flinched in Kisuke's arms.

"Why?" My father asked.

"I wanna know if she's okay. She got hurt because I wasn't strong enough to protect her." Kisuke gave him a look then looked down to me.