Suki's Story (Background info)

Tear them to pieces, Tigresa.

Alike all hollows, Suki was created as any hollow would. Though most Hollows are simply transformed Human souls, a sub-group of Hollows known as Menos exist. Menos are conglomerations of hundreds of normal Hollows, resulting in a single composite entity of far greater strength than any normal Hollow. The remote thought of Suki, at this moment, wasn't even a thing.

Menos are created when the void within an ordinary Hollow's heart becomes so substantial Human souls are incapable of sustaining it, at which point it begins devouring fellow Hollows. These cannibal Hollows are attracted to one another, and a mass inter-devouring follows, resulting in a Gillian. Following this transformation, the Gillian can evolve twice more, first into an Adjuchas and finally into a Vasto Lorde, provided certain conditions are met.

Menos evolution is not only contingent upon the Menos eating other Hollows, but also upon the Menos' ability to avoid being eaten. If another Hollow succeeds in devouring even a part of their body, evolution becomes impossible for the one who was wounded this way. Menos-class Hollows are considered so dangerous Soul Society sends only highly trained Shinigami teams to handle them. These incursions seem to be rare, however, as Menos rarely leave Hueco Mundo unless attracted by large sources of spiritual power or encouraged to by other forces. There are three categories of Menos: Gillian, Adjuchas, and Vasto Lorde.

Adjuchas are the second classification of Menos. This is where Suki started. She wasn't born as normal as someone else. They are smaller than Gillians and far fewer in number. They are much smarter and stronger than Gillians and are often the ones who lead Gillians into battle. Adjuchas are commonly solitary creatures, rarely joining into groups. They are powerful enough to challenge a captain of the Gotei 13. Suki was much like this when she was created.

This form of Suki was actually named Mitsuki. She didn't have a last name as she didn't care about stuff like that. After years of running around on her own, she met an Adjuchas that resembled herself. As she had a feline form of a tiger, she met a male that resembled a panther. Somehow Mitsuki took a liking into this male, and started to become attached as the male grew protective of her as an older brother. She slowly became Mitsuki Jaegerjaquez. Grimmjow started to care as they were alike. They spent years together only for Mitsuki to be caught by a bad man.

This bad man was known as Aizen. After he captured Mitsuki, he started his testing on turning hollows into humans with the powers of a soul reaper but without the Hōgyoku, this test turned out different than the Arrancars he created with it. Aizen was proud but his test didn't turn out like he wanted it too.

During the mess of the Visoreds getting their masks, that night Kisuke went to rescue Hiyori, he also saved Mitsuki who was now turned into a little girl who was scared and lost some of her memories as an Adjuchas, all she could remember was her brother and her mistrust in others. Mitsuki started to dislike being called Mitsuki, so Kisuke and Yoruichi started calling her Suki. All though she retained that mistrust, she loved the two people who raised her. She started training as a kid to learn how to control her powers. She started to hate who she was and what she was after hearing about what Aizen did to the other Visoreds.

Her aging was altered as she took longer to age than a human. As she was physically '15', she technically looked older than that. The more stress she puts on her body, the more her body starts to age. She's been with Kisuke for many years as she was there before he met Masaki and Isshin. Soon, Suki was sent to school to learn how to be more human but because she was so distrusting of others, she never spoke. She always did her work, and she was never violent to the other children.

In middle school, Suki grew concerned for Ichigo's health after seeing him covered in bruises and followed him one day. He was blocked in an ally while older boys punched him over and over. Suki grew angry started to attack them. She protected Ichigo and it felt so normal to. That's when they really started to get close. They always walked together and fought off his bullies. Ichigo has seen and talked to the girl from time to time. He never got mad at the fact that she never spoke. He just supposed she was mute. From that day forward, the two grew closer as Ichigo became more protective over her. He liked that she wasn't loud like his obnoxious father. Suki started to grow closer to the orange haired boy as he was always by her side in school. As Ichigo had different friends, Suki just followed him around.

On the personal side of her life, Suki began to train with the Visoreds as she got older to learn how to fight against hollows. Kisuke told them about her, and they felt sympathy for the poor soul that Aizen had damned. Suki doesn't hate the Visoreds, she just doesn't want to let people get close to her.

The voice

In all of the testing that was done on Suki, her bloodthirsty side turned into an entity in her head that wants everybody to die and wants to kill. Most primal actions and thoughts are here.