The Attack

(Please pretend she is wearing shorts. Not a skirt)

After the whole conversation with Yoruichi, Kisuke came in with a look on his face that didn't mean anything good.

"They're here." My eyes widened at the thought of the Arrancars sending more here. I gulped and decided to suck it up.

"Are we going?" He glanced up through his hat.

"What do you think? You should head on out. We'll catch up." I nodded and took off after changing into an easy to move in outfit and grabbed my sword. Where I ended up was the park, it seemed to be recent as there were normal humans around.

Making my way over to the crater that they made, I saw two males. One looked to be the size of a normal teenager with black hair and his mask on one side of his head. The other, well he was uglier than I thought. He seemed to be giant with his mask on his bottom jaw. One that that was the same though, what that there was hole on their chest. The two were arguing is what it seemed. My eyes narrowed. The bigger man started to walk out of the hole, and I jumped in the group of all the stupid humans who were still there as the surrounded the crater, asking questions.

"Is it a meteorite?"

"I don't see anything."

"Well, something must have made this big hole."

"Do you think it's okay to get close?"

"I don't know."

"I'm getting a creepy feeling about this."

"Don't worry, what could happen to us?" And more and more questions were asked. The larger male Arrancar started to speak.

"What's with you people? You'd better stop staring at me, or I'll suck out your souls." He started to breath inward, but I stopped him by taking.

"They can't see you."

"Huh?"

"Was I not clear enough?" I started to walk closer. "I said, they can't see you. They are just humans."

"Really, then how can you see me?" I just let out a puff of laughter.

"Can't you tell? I'm like you." The news shocked the man.

"I've never met you before. How do I know you're telling the truth?" I brought down the zipper of my outfit, showing the hole where my heart should be.

"Is this proof enough?" He started to glare.

"If that's true, then you are a traitor. Which means you have to die." I laughed at this.

"Me? Die? I won't go down without a fight. And you chose the wrong town to attack." The smaller male finally made his way out of the crater.