A family?

I decided to leave Ichigo alone for the time being. The whole interaction with him was a bit overwhelming. I didn't realize he cared so much, he understood so much without me telling him, but I have to remind myself, he would do the same for all of his other friends.

The soul reapers that had come to the world of the living had dealt with an Arrancar. I could feel it and one of them came to inform Renji. I stayed out of it. There were 5 of them, they can deal with it on their own. And they did.

It was around the time school got out and I decided to go check on the girls again. They are going through a lot, worrying about their brother. Noticing that I made it to his house, I just walk in. Isshin wouldn't care anyways. I only found Yuzu.

"Hey Yuzu, how are you doing today?" She smiles brightly at me and runs to give me a hug. I'm shocked by this. They never showed this much affection to me.

"I'm doing better. I still want Ichigo home though." I bend down to her level.

"I know sweetie, but you know Ichigo is a man, and men always gotta run off and do things they think they need to do, but he will always come back. Just believe in him. Next time I get to, I'll drag him here, okay?" She smiles and nods. "Where's Karin?"

"She went to the soccer field." I nod and give her a small hug.

"I'm gonna go check up on her, don't be afraid to call me, okay? I'll even put my number on the fridge." I do as my words say. She giggles and nods again.

"Okay! You're the best big sister ever!" My eyes widen at her words, but soon the emotion comes out and my eyes soften as I say words that I never thought I would say to a human.

"You bet I am." She giggles and I head out. Using my speed, I quickly made it to the soccer fields. Karin and her friends were standing on the sideline looking irritated at the team currently on the field. I jump down from my place and make my way over. My eyes narrow as I catch the conversation between them.

"Excuse me! It's our turn to use the field!" One of them exclaim.

"Who are you!?" An older male yells back in irritation.

"We're the ones who reserved the field at this time to practice!"

"Yeah? Well, you didn't reserve it with us!" I glare at this human's shitty attitude. "Beat it! We're not giving up the field!" The afro child sulks.

"Awe come on!"

"Go use that empty little lot on the other side!" Karin growls a human growl and starts stomping forward. I accidentally let out a little giggle as she reminded me of her brother.

"Why don't you guys!? This is our time to practice on the field! Those are the rules so move it!" She starts to make her way down the field, me walking forward as well.

"Oh boy you brats are always reserving the field even though you guys don't need it so the only time we ever get to practice is when we take it for ourselves!" What a cocky brat?