Please Kill Him Nel

Ichigo continues to dodge the attacks but gets caught as he's not used to long range fights.

"Please stop this! I'm begging you! Can't you see that Ichigo is hurt!?"

"Shut up you ignorant little fool! Who cares if he's injured or not!? This is a battle; it's not supposed to be a fair fight. A battle is a monster from which inequality and intolerance are born. A battle forms in stages, first hatred develops, then hells unleashed." I stopped listening to his rambling and focused on my stabbed shoulder. If I focus enough, I won't bleed out even with the blade still in. I can hear the sounds of fighting, but I won't be of much help with a knife in my chest.

"Orihime, find her." I don't elaborate but it seems like she understood what I meant. Nel's missing.

"I don't see the little Arrancar that was with you earlier."

"Oh, shut the hell up you kiss ass. Mind your own damn business." He ignores me and looks around then sends a bala to a broken wall. Nel comes out flying.

"Leave her alone!" Orihime yells while Nel is shivering in fear. Nnoitra knocks away Ichigo and walks closer to the small child.

"Are you Nel?" Nel looks up to him. "I thought it was you. That scar gives you away. Boy, you've really let yourself become all shabby. Tell me, does your mask throb after it's been cracked?"

"What's going on here you bastard? How the hell do you know who Nel is?!" Ichigo stands up.

"Funny you've been dragging her around without ever knowing who she is."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Well, if you don't know, I'll tell you. You only know her as Nel, but her full name is Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck. She's a former Espada." I narrow my eyes at the number 5 Espada. Nel is shivering in fear still.

"She was, an Espada?"

"Surprised huh? So, all this time you thought she was a helpless orphan? Such ignorance. You've all been tricked by that little witch. It's an absolute fact, she's one of the Espadas. That right, Nelliel?"

"It's a lie. Nel could never be an Espada. It's not even possible."

"Oh? Stop all this joking around and start telling the truth. Don't try to tell me you've completely forgotten you past?"

"Nel knows it. Nel knows all her past. Nel didn't forget. Nel could never be an Espada."

"Huh? You know I haven't seen you in quite a while but to me it's obvious you're as devious as ever."

"Who Nel?"

"You've got them all tricked into believing you really need help. You've used them to bring you this deep into Las Noches."

"Nel didn't trick anybody, honest. Not Nel."

"So why did you come back here? You must have a reason. Did your come here looking like you do to finally settle things between us?"

"No, Nel doesn't have a purpose. Everything's all been fun for Nel until now. Really, Nel remembers it all's been fun. Nel just wanted to be with Ichigo and everyone else too. It's just Nel didn't want to say goodbye to them."

"Don't cry Nel."

"Quit with your heartfelt story. This little kid thing you're trying isn't working. I've blown your cover. Your lying is over." Nel just continues to cry as she looks over to Ichigo.

"Nel never lied to you. Never! Itsygo! Please believe Nel! Nel would never lie to you! Itsygo!" Ichigo doesn't say anything. "Itsygo?" Nnoitra starts to get closer to her.