Weak

I may not like soul reapers but with everything going on, I'm kinda rooting for them. Grimmjow just continued to pour out spirit energy to intimidate Ichigo and Rukia. At this point, I wasn't afraid for myself. I was mad. I've been hiding so well but now he shows up to ruin it.

"Which one?" The two soul reapers freeze. "Which one of you is the strongest? Who's gonna take me on?" Rukia turns to Ichigo, noticing the situation. I jumped down in front of him, knowing Grimmjow will go after him. He was power thirsty after all.

"Ichigo, get out of here, run!" I saw Grimmjow go to stab Rukia. In a instant, my body was there to take the brunt. Why? I don't know. My body just moved. I wasn't quick enough to pull out my sword, so I got stabbed. Right in the chest. He missed my heart (hole) and got my collarbone. Grimmjow had a look of surprise on his face, which then turned into a smirk.

"Clearly, it wasn't you? Why would you do that? Protecting your little friend?" I growled the best I could.

"Fuck off Grimmjow." I still managed to hold a glare. Ichigo looked surprised. Probably one, I just saved someone I didn't call a friend. Two, I just got stabbed. Grimmjow then threw my body to the side where I slid to a stop while wincing in pain.

"Suki!" Ichigo screamed in distress and took off after my brother.

"Wait, Ichigo! He'll kill you!" He paid no attention to me, continuing to attack. Rukia came to me and tried to stop my bleeding. I coughed in pain as she picked up my head.

"Why did you do that?" Rukia asked me in surprise.

"The hell I know. My body just moved." I tried to sit up but ended up coughing up blood.

"Don't move, let me heal you!" I shook my head. "Why not?" I just looked at her in pain.

"You will need all your strength to help Ichigo. You felt his strength, right? This isn't going to be easy for Ichigo. My dumbass self got hurt and now I can't protect him like I should. This should be my fight." She looked at me oddly. I don't care what's going on inside her head. I just looked at the two males.

'This is going to be bad...' I struggled to sit up but managed to do so. My regeneration is slowly starting to work but since it was an attack on a vital area, it's a little slow. "Hey Grimmjow, I'm still alive idiot. Let me tell you this, you hurt him in anyway, I'll kill you myself. I don't give a shit who you are, I know who I am, and I'll use it to protect him." My growls grew as I spoke. They may be empty threats right now, but I will fight to the death for Ichigo. My eyes widened. 'Death huh? I really have fallen for the boy...'

"Oh, shut up!" Grimmjow just laughed. "You can't even sit up! What good can you be to this soul reaper?!" I growled. Had he forgotten who I was?

"Then I'll fight to get up." Withthat, I changed forms to my cat, being more comfortable with this form evenwith injuries, along with my healing abilities work better in this form.