I'm going to die

"Sorry Ichigo." Orihime apologized for what, I don't know.

"It's all right. I'm sorry I couldn't get here sooner."

"No, I'm sorry, all this is my fault. If I- if I was stronger, I could have stopped this." She was on the verge of tears as she glanced at the Chad and I in our injured forms.

"There's no need for you to apologize. You did everything you could. Now, I'm going to deal with these two and end this!" Ichigo moved his hand into a position as the cloth at the end of the hilt wrapped around his arm.

'Don't tell me... He's already achieved Bankai?' My eyes widen as I was shown just that.

"Bankai!" Blue aura surround him.

'When did he?' He must have got it the Soul Society. 'Thanks for the info Yoruichi.' I thought blandly. The wind sped up and circled him as he changed. Soon the wind cleared up and Ichigo was standing there. His shihakusho changed and his sword was smaller and looked more like an actual zanpakutō. I could feel his power in the air.

"Tensa Zangetsu." Something seemed wrong the more I felt his spirit pressure.

'His hollow is causing him problems; his spiritual pressure seems so wild and uncontrolled.' My eyes narrowed as I continued to try and get up. Grunting, I made it to my knees. 'Damn, that Yammy bastard has a hard right hit. When did I get so weak?'

"Orihime, stay back."

"All right." She made her way over to me and started to heal me as well. My strength started to come back to me as the blood went away.

"Thanks, Orihime, I owe you." She just smiled and nodded. Now having my strength back, I stood in front of her. "Don't worry, nothing with get past me again." My attention went to Ichigo, wondering how this was gonna turn out.

"You got a Bankai, huh?" Yammy scratched his head as he asked. "Hey, Ulquiorra, this the guy?"

"Yes." Of course, they are here because of him. Once again, my eyes narrowed but another large growl escaped my throat. Ulquiorra glanced at me while Yammy looked at Ichigo. My face turned more animalistic as my pupils turned back into slits and my teeth turned into fangs. I could feel my ears turn more pointed, but my hair hid that from the world to see. "Considering how clumsily you've dealt with the situation; I'm surprised we were able to flush him out at all. The orange hair, the black Bankai. No doubt about it. This is our target Yammy. He is the one."

"So, he saved us the trouble of searching for him. Ha! Que suerte!" Yammy threw a much stronger punch than why he threw before. Ichigo stopped it with no problem. The ground below him blew into smithereens, but Ichigo didn't move an inch.

"I'm guessing you're the reason Chad's lying on the ground over there, and the reason why Suki was hurt." He had a cold look on his face.

"Hm, you're going to do something about it?" Ichigo jumped up and it was almost hard to see but he cut Yammy's right arm off. Ichigo continued to attack while Yammy was having a hard time keeping up. Ichigo landed and finally Yammy was out of air. "Damn! You little runt!" Ichigo lies his sword on his shoulder.