Training

I wake up with the black cat purring in my face. I giggle as I sit up.

"Okay, okay. I'm up." A deep chuckle leaves the small feline. I sit up and make my way to the kitchen to make some breakfast. Kisuke is opening the shop, and the kids are playing outside.

'I wonder if I would have been like that?' I shake my head and continue to the kitchen. I end up making rice curry. After I finish, everyone piles into the dining room as I pass out the food. We say our thank you's and dig in.

"Man Suki! You make amazing food!" I smile and thank Jinta as he scarfs down his food. I know that I was missing school but didn't worry because I wasn't enrolled anymore.

After breakfast, I clean up my mess and put everything where it should be. I used to help with the shop when I was younger, before Kisuke obtained the kids. I go around and stock what needed to be stocked and clean what needed to be cleaned.

"Hey, Suki!" I turn to see Kisuke. "Help me fetch everything for tonight." I nod and gather everything for training.

Time passes and soon its dark outside. Ichigo shows up and we head down to the basement. Kisuke goes in first. I'm hesitant about going down since it was down there. I suck it up and head down.

"No way! This place is amazing!" I giggle at Kisuke as he feigns surprise. "Who would have guessed all this time there was a huge subterranean training ground under my store!"

"Oh, forget the act. Obviously, you knew this place was down here, but I will admit it's impressive." Kisuke smirks and speaks in a playful voice.

"So, then wanna get down to business?" I cut them off.

"We can but first I have a little problem." The two males looked at me. I point to my sword laying on the floor. It was still howling. "Can you get that to shut up?!" Kisuke looks at me and nods. 

"Almost forgot you threw it down here

"Almost forgot you threw it down here." I scowl.

"I did and now I have to be around the damned thing." Kisuke puts a seal on it and finally it goes silent. I sigh. "Peace and quiet." A content smile appears on my face as he hands my sword to me. No more crying. "Okay back to training!" Ichigo looks at me confused but I just give him a look saying no.