Something's Wrong

'The front door just opened.' Getting up from my bed, I make my way to see who it is. I can hear someone going on about the candy. When I reach my destination, I notice Tessai behind two males who look like they come from the Soul Society. 'Just great.'

"What are you two doing here?" The one in the white robe freaks out while the Soul Reaper says hello. I guess we're having guest... Seeing that the situation is taken care of, I walk away. Not like I care anyway.

***

The two kids, Renji, and I are standing at the door of dad's shop. They are leaving to stock up on some things. They plan on taking Chad along, putting a halt on his training. Of course, Tessai starts to lecture the kids about personal hygiene.

"Hurry up and bring him back Kisuke, there's still a lot of important things I need to teach him." Renji is leaning against the opening of the door with his arms crossed, like he could care less.

"Renji! You're just as short tempered as usual. I won't miss that!"

"And you're leaving me here with him?" I smart off, but no one comments but dad just give me a look causing me to roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"Well, we should get going." Tessai speaks up.

"See you soon!" I just narrow my eyes at my father.

"I'll be back." Well, Chad just turned into the Terminator, I sweat dropped. The three mod souls start their goodbyes at the men leaving then walk away. I just ignore everything else that comes after, walking back into the store.

"Something doesn't feel right." I say quietly to myself. I can feel Renji looking at my back. Heading back to my room, I change clothes into some sweats and a hoodie, even though it's sunny. I suddenly freeze, feeling Arrancar spiritual pressure close by. Making my way outside, I head towards the location, Renji quickly following behind me. He's on the phone with the others, stating that he's the farthest one behind.

"Why are you here?" I glance behind me to look at Renji.

"Back up." Is my only reply, he doesn't need anything else. I can tell one released his true form already, he's facing the others along with someone else. "I'll let you go ahead and wait for an opening if I need to strike." He nods and we continue running. Renji starts to slow down causing me to look up.

"Huh?"

"Wait, that's Kon." I make my way over to the light that has Kon's body sprawled out on. Renji grabs him and starts to wake him up.

"Hey Kon. What happened to you?"

"Oh Renji!" Renji is currently holding him upside by one of his legs.

"Tell me what happened." Renji sounds slightly annoyed.

"Some guy with incredible spiritual pressure!"

"It's an Arrancar! Did you see which way he went?!"

"That way!" He points towards home.

"Oh no he doesn't." I don't waste time and Sonido my way back home. 'Come on, faster!' I tell myself. I feel Renji hot on my tail. Making it back, I can see the kids at the front with weapons.

"I understand someone in this place knows how to use the Hōgyoku. I'd like to meet him." I glare at the Arrancar.

"He's not here." I give Renji a look.

"You just assured him that there is someone that was here!" I whisper yell. "Idiot." I say to myself that time.

"So, there are others here? Who are you?"