The new student

Now it's gonna be told through Suki's pov. Enjoy!
————————————————————

I walk into school, but Ichigo didn't catch up like he always does. I get slightly worried, so I walk to his house to check on him.

When I get there, my eyes widen with shock, there is a giant hole in the side of his house. I run inside to find Ichigo. I find him in his room getting ready. I knock and walk in and look at him while tilting my head.

"Oh that? I'm okay. Don't worry, I'm fine. We were all asleep when it happened." Something feels off, it's coming from Ichigo. He turns around and I narrow my eyes.

'No. it can't be.' He turns back around, and I straighten up.

"Hey, I'm going to school late so you can go ahead and walk ahead." I give him a 'are-you-sure?' look and he just nods. I sigh and nod back, making my way out of the Kurosaki home. I look back before I take off to school.

When I get there, Keigo starts his antics again. "Where's Ichigo?" He smirks as he speaks. I narrow my eyes again. He is trying to get me to talk. I give him a 'give-it-up' look which consisted of an eye roll and walk to my desk. "Awe man!" He sulks to his desk.

Half of the school day goes by, and it is time for lunch. The girls go to get their lunch while I sit at my desk; I didn't bring my lunch. I hear people talking and look to see Ichigo walk in the classroom. He waves at me and walks my way, sitting in front of me. I get up and sit on my desk as Ichigo sits down and he leans back on me as he talks to the boys.

"Hey Ichigo, I heard a truck drove into your house. Do you have it cleaned up yet?" Mizurio asks.

"What are you kidding me? It's gonna take forever to clean it up."

"Need any help?" A deep voice asks. We look up to the source and Ichigo just sweat drops at Chad.

"That's okay..."

"Yeah Chad. I mean you could end up bringing the whole house down." Keigo says.

"Hey what have we got next?" Ichigo asks.

"Language lab." As they're chatting, I spot a short girl that was new today. I didn't particularly like new people but that doesn't mean I was rude.

Just cautious.

"Uh hello! You're Ichigo, right?" She asks as she smiles but I could she was hiding something behind it. Ichigo looks up confused and shocked at the sight of her.

"Huh?"

"I'll be sitting next to you for now on. My names Rukia." Ichigo jumps up, squealing, almost knocking me over. I glare at him as he looks at Rukia.

"It's-it's you!" He seems really freaked out at the sight of the girl.