Random Side Story

I found myself inside of Ichigo's mind, this time, not on my own accord.

"You summoned me?" I turned to see two figures. One I have met is Ichigo's inner hollow, his true zanpakutō. The next, a man with a long dark cloak with long dark hair. I could feel the Quincy powers pouring from him. "It's you. The facade."

"You truly are brilliant, Suki." The true Zangetsu speaks. I walk up to the two figures.

"You are the one holding Ichigo back, aren't you?" My eyes slit in anger. "I outta beat the shit out of you right now. The amount of pain you have caused! The lies! You are so twisted to the point that you wanna kill him?! Is that it?! I prefer White over you! You self-centered piece of shit excuse of powers! Do you want to die?! Because you will if he does!" My anger overtaking me at this point. I didn't realize my body is taking an attacking stance until White grabs me and pulls me away. I didn't even realize I was crying by this point. White held me in his chest, trying to calm me with the resemblance to his partner, Ichigo.

"I apologize for all that I have put you through. I admit, I didn't want Ichigo to become a soul reaper but the more I am with him, the more I want him to succeed, even if it's as a soul reaper. All I want is to see him be safe and win." I raise my head from Whites chest.

"How can I believe you after all this? What have you done that White didn't or couldn't do?"

"I will prove to you at some point that I am worthy of your trust over Ichigo, as you will be there with him for the rest of his life." I grow confused at his comment.

"Of course, I will be there for him as long as he doesn't hate me when he finds out what I am. But I'm not worthy of it, he deserves so much more than I can give him."

"Do you truly believe that?" I give him and White a confused look again.

"What is up with you two? Why do you keep acting like he won't hate me?"

"Because he loves you." White speaks from beside me. I shake my head.

"No, no he doesn't."

"I am him; I know what he thinks and feels."

"I thought I said I didn't come here to interfere with his thoughts!" I bonk White on the head. He playfully glares at me and shakes his head.

"But it's painfully obvious! You're just to oblivious you dumb hollow!" I feign offense from the insult.

"How dare you!? I'm not oblivious!" He just shakes his head.

"That's what you comment on?" I finally laugh, shaking my head.

"But seriously, he can't love me, I'll only hurt him in the end." I smile sadly at both of them. "He's amazing and I can't be what he needs. I'm not good enough." They both look at me sadly, with pity in their eyes.

"You really need to give yourself more credit. You mean everything to him, in return, you mean everything to us. You are his as much as he is yours. We are him and you mean a lot to him and us. Rather you believe it or not. Remember that at least." I wipe a tear and smile.

"Okay, I'll try." They smile at me as I fade away, waking up to find myself in bed alongside Ichigo is my small cat form. Guess my emotions activated this form while I slept. I sigh and change back to my human form, the sudden change caused Ichigo to grab me in his sleep and pull me closer to him, his head in my chest and arms around my waist, tight as if would he let go, I would disappear. My heart is calm, I feel peace, like I belong here. I let myself divulge in my wants for once, pulling the male into me, holding on for dear life as well. He seemed to relax after my attention. My hand caressed his cheek, cuffing just face, which seems to fit in my hand perfectly.

"I swear, I can't with you. Making me go crazy." I sigh and give in to the need to kiss his forehead. A movement catches my attention, Ichigo's grip tightens again, and his hands grab my sides from behind my back, as his arms were crossed from behind me in an embrace.

"Don't go." I flinch as I hear him whisper, afraid I woke him up. Looking down, he still looks asleep, just subconsciously holding me. "Please don't leave me." My heart breaks and I wrap my arms wound his neck and head, embracing him, knowing he needed this. I speak knowing he wasn't awake or aware.

"I'm not going anywhere. I belong here with you and only you. I will never leave you." He seems to relax in my hold, seemingly at peace as small snores start to leave him. I smile and start to fall asleep myself, not noticing a smile across his face.

Not realizing he was actually fully awake and aware of what just happened.