Ichigo is gonna get me killed

I really don't know how many days passed since Rukia came here. But I do know it's close to catching the attention of them, and for some stupid reason, I haven't left.

Walking to school was quiet. Ichigo is gone today as it is his mother's anniversary. He always acts differently before this day. He was too happy yesterday. He's kinda lucky though; he has a family to help him through all this.

"Oh Suki, my dear!" I sidestep from the girl crazy child; the male one I might add. "Awe why did you dodge?" I shake my head at his antics, sitting down. The teacher comes in soon and we start our work. I keep extra notes for Ichigo.

Lunch comes around and I go to the same spot as I did when I didn't have my spikey headed friend. I don't know how I got so attached; nor do I know when. There's something about him that makes you trust him, like he would never let anything harm you. But it will never be enough. I close my eyes and start to doze off in my own world.

"Hey, wake up!" A whispered voice stated. "Come on! Before he comes back." My body was shaking and naked. My weak, younger self looked up to the man that I believed was saving me.

"I can't! I'm chained!" I brought up my hand to show. He took out his sword and sliced the chains. This was it; I was finally getting out of here. He helped me up and guided me out the room that I have been trapped in. I don't know how but next thing I knew, we weren't in the soul society. The man sat me down on a soft bed and started to tend to my wounds.

"What's your name?" He was gentle the entire time. Like I would break any moment.

"...Mitsuki..." he smiled a small smile at me and nodded.

"Mines Kisuke. Nice to meet you." I nodded and looked around. "Where are we?"

"The human world. The world of the living. You'll be safe here." I smiled and shed a few tears.

"Thank you!" I crushed Kisuke in a hug. "Thank you for saving me from that man." He just patted my head gently, smiling down at me.

"You're welcome. You should have never been there. He should have left you alone." I didn't reply. I had already fallen asleep in his arms.

Finally safe.

I wake up to the sound of the lunch bell. I gather my things and make my way to class. Today is a quiet day for sure as I didn't feel many hollows.

***

Class finally ends and I make my way to where Ichigo's mother is buried. The hill is steep but didn't bother me much. I walk up and saw Isshin there smoking with Masaki. I notice he wants to be alone, so I walk away to wait. Going to a closed area of trees, I sit down and decide to meditate. This helps control my power that I so badly didn't ask for. I lose track of time before I hear screams. I dart to see what was going on.

When I get there, I see a hollow holding Yuzu and Karin. I hide in the trees as I watch closely. Ichigo comes soon after to save his sisters. The girls are squirming around as Yuzu is screaming, the hollow has a hand around her neck. In a flash, Ichigo had Yuzu in his arms. Karin passes out and goes limp in the hollow's hand. Another soul reaper jumps out into the open, I flinch.

'Not another one.' My hands start to form fists as my eyes narrowed to slits. I can hear clearly, what they were saying. My ears are 10x better than a human. A young-looking female is standing in front of the hollow, that I now remember from Kisuke's telling's as Grand Fisher, and I see why.

"It's...not...possible..." Ichigo is stuttering over his words. "It's her. It's the girl I saw that day six years ago. The one down by the river."

"Six years ago? Ichigo, do you mean?" Rukia is shocked as well.

"That's right. She's the one. I tried to stop her from jumping into the river but when I finally came to, she disappeared. And my mother," Ichigo grits his teeth. "She was dead."

'What!? This is the bastard who killed her?' I now understand everything Ichigo told me about that night. 'Damn hollow scum!' A growl leaves my throat, resonating against the trees.

"Six years ago. That's a long time. There have been so many. You can't expect me to remember every one of the souls I eaten, now can you." Grand Fishers dark laughter is low and sends vibrations through the ground. The little girl now turns into a lore.

"It's Grand Fisher. That's the code name we've given him. He keeps himself invisible and disguises the lore growing out of his head as a human. Anyone who sees the lore he knows has high spirit energy and immediately attacks and devours them, thus gaining all of their power. For over Fifty years this hollow has evaded every soul reaper that's gone after him." Ichigo makes a 'hmmm'. "We know his favorite victims are women."

"So, does that mean!? My mother was actually killed by?" Ichigo trails off and starts to glare at the beast in front of him. He knows the truth now; Grand Fisher just laughs.

"Impressive. You have been lucky little boy. You saw my lore and yet you lived. Perhaps it was my intentions to eat you on the spot for your spirit energy. But there's something about the women." Okay now he just sounds like a perv. "They're just too sweet and lovely for me to pass up." He laughs once again. Rukia makes a comment, and the new soul reaper makes one as well. I start to ignore them and focus on Ichigo.

His instinct is to attack the beast, but he did so recklessly. He jumps and goes to slam his sword, but Fisher jumps out of the way in time. Rukia distracts Ichigo and Fisher takes the chance to attack, only to miss.

'You need to leave.' I clench my head. 'You need to leave now!' I cry out quietly. Ungracefully, I fall out of the tree and make my way to Kisuke's. I need to let lose or I am gonna pass out. Upon making it there, I ignore everyone and go to the sub ground training room. When I open the hatch, my body gave out as I change. Luckily, I land gracefully on my paws.

Yes. Paws.

(Just think there is more blue fur spouting from the neck and hock

(Just think there is more blue fur spouting from the neck and hock.)