The Rescue Team

Uryu and Chad is here as well. Those idiots. My thoughts were broken when someone came into the room. Ulquiorra brought a change of clothes for Orihime and I. She chose to change into them. I'm more repulsed, I'm not one of them. I'm going to stay in my hoodie and sweatpants, I'll never be one of them, let alone look like them. He leaves and we are left alone again for who knows how long. Here in Hueco Mundo, there's no telling how time passes. I don't even know how long we've been here. A voice breaks the silence in the room.

"That outfit unexpectedly suits you." Ulquiorra speaks, referring to Orihime. He appeared out of nowhere, startling Orihime.

"You scared me! When did you come in?"

"Just this second. Don't fuss over everything. It's quiet annoying. I have some news." This gets my attention from the couch. I sit up and give him my full attention. "Your friends have entered Hueco Mundo."

"Well, no shit Sherlock." I retort causing him to narrow his eyes at me.

"Why would they come here?" Orihime genuinely asks the question that should already have an answer.

"Why you ask? They have come to save you both. Why else would that choose to come here? They have no other reasons." Ulquiorra's tone stays even as he answers her question.

"So, they came here just to save us?" Orihime give him her full attention.

"Yes, that's right. But that no longer has any meaning for you. By wearing these clothes, you are no longer the person you once used to be. You are one of us now. In body and in spirit. That is reality, Orihime Inoue." My growl resonates through the walls, causing a crack to form. He looks towards the crack but makes no comment on it.

"Yes."

"Tell me, who does your body and spirit belong to now? I want to hear you say it out loud."

"They belong to Lord Aizen and are for his purpose and use." I keep quiet for the safety of Orihime, if I'm not careful, any more actions from me could cause her harm.

"And you, Lady Mitsuki, you haven't seemed to change clothes." I sneer at him. Lady?

"You really expect me to wear these clothes? The ones that bound me to the man that wants to use me as a pawn?" I cross my arms in defiance while my eyes glow in the shadows where I sat.

"You are more important than some pawn." Ulquiorra leaves it at that and walks out of the room.

"Ugh what an annoying piece of shit?!" I throw a random item on the room against the wall causing a dent in the wall where it landed, shattered. I breath in to calm myself before looking at Orihime. "Are you okay?" She nods with a weak smile, possibly a bit frightened at my sudden aggressive act.

"I'll be okay. You're here with me and the others are coming to save us. I believe in all of you." My eyebrow raises in confusion.

***
We step out onto a balcony with a chair, Aizen's chair. Two female Arrancars stand on either side of Orihime and I. Orihime still in her school clothes, and I, still in my sweats.

"I'm glad you've come. Orihime, Mitsuki. Sorry to call you here on short notice, there's something very important that I'd like to show you. Loly, Menoly, leave us." This surprises me, along with the other two Arrancars.

"Huh?"

"But sir! We can't leave you alone with someone like her!" Melony points at me in particular. Aizen doesn't like that response and narrows his brow. The two immediately bow with an "Excuse us sir!" They quickly leave the room causing me to scoff.