R.S - Down With The Spores

Word Count : 1450

Requested By : LeGaspLame

Warnings : Profanity and slight body horror

-
I hope you enjoy this- I didn't exactly follow your request up to the last mark- but I hope you still enjoy it nevertheless

Lakfkwkdnakejw- panic-
-
The spores have corrupted many Hermits already, including Grian. Now Cub and Scar race against the clock to hand out the antidote to everyone before the spores completely break down their bodies. 
-

Multiple hermits lay comatose in pod capsules. Vitals and heart monitors beeped, spiked and declined. Stress, Impulse, Ethos, Ren. Etc.

But GoodTimesWithScar in particular was hovering over one capsule pod in particular. Grian's. The man who started this whole thing.

Scar frowned at the ugly purple, red and grey mushrooms that were growing from Grian's body effectively infecting and killing him just like all the others that lay in pods.

Scar wanted to just shut his eyes then reopen them to this all being some sort of sick prank. But this wasn't a joke. Not even Grian would pull something that cruel off.

Scar took a deep breath before slowly willing himself to walk away from Grian's pod. He told himself that the shorter hermit would be alright until they found a cure. Besides, he had other Hermits to worry about.

There were still Hermits wandering the server who had become infected. Aka the entirety of his first starter base jungle where most likely, Iskall and Mumbo might both be. He'd have to send someone in there with the antidote that Cub, Doc and Biffa were both working on.

Stars, Scar had to save everyone didn't he? What happens if he were to fail?

The mayor held back a choke. No. He would not think about failure. Thinking that way would make it so. And he couldn't afford that.

He had a server to save for gods sake. He couldn't afford to fail.

Area 77 might have been originally forgotten about by some of the Hermits, but not by him or Doc.

Area 77 had been the perfect military style type base to house all the Hermits they managed to incapacitate and comatose them. The base was also effective at giving a safe locations from the spores.

Healthy hermits quickly buzzed about.

Xisuma and Keralis were both working on reinforcing the base walls with the help of Tango and Zedaph.

xB, iJevin and Hypno were all running back and forth between supply rooms and the Hermits who were asking for said items.

Cleo and False were both helping keep watch of pod vital signs with Joe and Wels.

Scar stood there for a moment, watching everyone. He took another deep breath then quickly started running down the halls to gather up Xisuma, Tango, Python, xB, TFC and Vintage.

Time Skip + Person Switch
Xisuma practically double and triple checked everything that he had on him. Mainly an enderchest and the gun that he would be using to shoot the antidote at other infected Hermits they hadn't saved yet.

Standing around him and near him were Tango, Python, xB, TFC, Vintage and Scar. All of them were either preparing their things or mentally preparing themselves for what they are all about to walk into.

After another couple of moments of preparation, Scar stepped up in front of them all and spoke up.

"Everyone listen up. You all are about to walk into hell itself. You all and everyone else on this server are at extreme risk. Even if there's only one infected hermit still lurking about. We fight till either we're all infected, or until we wipe the infected out."