RS's - Several Things

Word Count : 1080

Yooooo- idek what yall is talking about- I totally haven't been dead for a week- nahhhhh-

But here- have some stuff. Some of the things that I had written down were too short for their own chapter. And this chapter is most likely gonna be some updates for you all.

Enjoy!

-
-
CYOA - Go Down To Mumbo

Iskall shook his head, his face scrunching in a frown. "Fuck that. Mumbo? Mumbo!" 

Turning on his heel, Iskall carefully but quickly made his way to the hole in the ground where Mumbo was once standing. 

There was still a cloud of dust still lingering, but the sun was cutting through it enough to allow Iskall to see a safe looking climbing path downwards. 

Stress stepped up near the Swede, slowly brushing the dust from her arms and sleeves. “Do-Do you think he’s ok?” 

Iskall could tell that Stress was doing her best to try to sound optimistic, but with the massive spike of adrenaline and the first look at the height of the drop, optimism seemed impossible. 

With a deep breath of air, the Swede took one final glance at the limping figure before starting to climb down the rubble. 

"Come on!" 

Stress gave a nervous look downward, then back to the figure one last time before slowly and carefully following Iskall. 

-
Fin. The next part will come out soon. Sorry this one was so short. I'm trying to get some more characters in this. Oop- thanks for being patient!
-
-
-
War's Song - Hermit Heroes
The Admin's Prologue

The void was cold and bitter. Unforgiving in punishment to all who managed to find themselves brought there. Though many would perish horribly in the emptiness, very few would thrive within. 

The void may have been cold and bitter, but to the few, it provided protection, solitude and the most notable and most important feat- 

Power. 

-

The T.V blared, lighting up and filling the empty void silence with noise, a silence that would've driven any normal person mad. It was pretty much the only connection Xisuma had to the media of the planet, other than going there himself. But the planet was an odd one. It weakened him to an extent. 

There were a lot of odd things that happened in, on and around the planet called Earth. It seemed to project its own kind of magic and cast it outward. Xisuma had been puzzled on the matter for a long time. He had logged question after question, openly seeking out answers for Earth days even Earth months at a time, only to return to his void home empty handed. 

Sighing to himself, Xisuma turned his attention away from his 'small' project and towards the T.V. 

A game show was playing, a game show that X may or may not have become hooked on when he had just picked up media, t.v and the internet. "Questionnaire! A game show to test celebrities', people and leader's knowledge on the world!" Xisuma recalled in his mind. It seemed really fun, but he had a feeling he'd be pretty bad at it. He was bad at a lot of Earth things unfortunately. 

The game show masters, Pixlriff and ZloyXP were currently 'testing' multiple people's knowledge on current world super heroes. Of course to Xisuma, he knew all the heroes that had been at work recently, including their main villains they've faced off against. But then again, there was always one he missed. This was one of the better ways to catch the ones he accidently didn't review thoroughly enough. 

"Mary, can you tell us who this hero is?" Zloy asked, leaning closer to the microphone and giving a big smile towards the contestant. 

The camera panned over to Mary. Mary was looking at an image of a bright red object in the night sky. It had the silhouette of a human and it had massive red wings on it's back, or what appeared like wings. The photo was slightly blurry but otherwise who she was looking at was obvious. 

Xisuma frowned despite himself. "The Redstoner Reaction." He blurted out, as if Zloy and the other contestants would hear his answer. He knew they wouldn't. 

Mary on the other hand, stumbled for a response. "Oh, that one's the-the newbie right?" 

Zloy and Pixl both laughed and the live crowd laughed as well. Pixl looked at the camera in a humored disbelief, he still held his smile as he looked back at Mary. "Yes, you can call him a newbie. But what is his name?" Pixl asked. 

Xisuma didn't see the moment as humorous. To be a hero but to not have people know your name was insulting. A name was someone's identity, whether it was an alias or not. 

Xisuma tuned the next part out. "Absolutely ridiculous." He thought. "I wonder what Reaction would think about this." 

-
This story is kinda pulling all my heroes from my Hermit Heroes A.U into a properly written story. But I'm not gonna exactly be posting it on Wattpad.

You could almost say that I'm placing all my proper written stories over on Archive Of Our Own.

And don't worry, if you're interested in reading it I'll announce when I've put the actual book up, since I have yet to do that. Derp-

-
-
-

Now have some incorrect quotes and stuff cuz I'm unsatisfied at just 897 words.

-

Nobody :
The Mycelium Resistance Calling Mumbo Their Leader : All Hail The Spoon!
Mumbo : *Looking up from his third artificially intelligent base that requires attention and golden apples* Huh?

Grian : *Is Imposter* I don't know bro, Red is sus.
TFC : But I saw Grian vent.
Grian :
Xisuma : And Grian, you're red???
Grian :
Grian : I saw orange vent
Ren : Bruh what?
Xisuma and TFC : Understandable have a good day.

"I really hope this doesn't start anything." -Mumbo Jumbo after stealing the entire ass diamond throne

"I blame Mumbo." -Iskall also after helping Mumbo steal the entire ass diamond throne

TFC : I leave for two weeks. Two weeks! And you all go and start a third war!
Grian : Well you see-
Etho : That's where you're sus
TFC : *Shanks Etho and Grian* Exactly

Normal Stress : *Sweet and bubblely*
Halloween Stress : *Emo looking af but still somehow better looking than me*

Keralis : This isn't a peaceful protest!
xBCrafted and iJevin : *Both holding bows and swords* We have no idea what you're talking about. This is peaceful protesting!

-
Fin

Aight byeeee! School's a pain and I'm enternally screaming!