RS - Truth or Dare

Word Count : 1664

Plot : You already know what's gonna go down from the name of the chapter. There is no nessecary explanation.

Just know that this will include minor ships and that this will not get every hermit for truth or dare. Please- I am only one person trying to do a truth or dare game by myself- rip-

Participating Groups/Trios

ZIT - Zedaph, Impulse, Tango

Architects - Grian, Iskall, Mumbo

Doc, Ren, Bdubs

Xisuma, Biffa, Keralis

Wels, Python, iJevin

Stress, False, Cleo

-
-
-
-

The eighteen hermits all settled in a circle, sitting by their group members/teammates.

False, who was sitting on one side of Stress was watching everyone. "Ok-" she started. "Everyone knows the rules right? Nothing to explicit, nothing to extreme. Otherwise everything is fair game." (Explicit meaning no heavy make out sessions, only quick pecks this also cancels out removing articles of clothing, ect. Extreme means no fighting or doing something that would cause someone to die or harm.)

The other seventeen nodded.

"Now, who wants to start?" False asked.

A pause.

Then iJevin spoke up. "I guess I will." He looked around the circle. "Mmh, Doc, truth or dare."

The creeper hybrid thought for a moment. "Dare."

iJevin chuckled. "Ok, I dare you to sing I'm A Barbie Girl."

Chuckles rose up as Doc let out a laugh. He shook his head then reluctantly stood up, walking to the middle of the circle. "Alright alright. Since the people wanna hear my voice."

Biffa and Tango cheered as Cleo pulled up a karaoke set and tossed Doc a mic.

Doc caught the mic then cleared his throat. He then turned on the music.

"I'm a Barbie girl! In a Barbie World!

Life is plastic!

It's fantastic!

You can brush my hair! Brush it everywhere!

Imagination! Life is your creation!"

The others in the circle were just laughing as the song ended. Some had even started clapping, which Doc bowed to. "Thank you, thank you, I am here all week!"

The group laughed as Doc gave the mic back to Cleo and sat down once again by Bdubs and Ren.

Doc cleared his throat again, grinning. He then looked around the circle. "Alright, Tango, truth or dare?"

Eyes turned to the fire player, who thought for a moment. "Hm... I'll do dare, why not?"

Doc grinned. "Alright, I dare you to cook an egg on your face and eat it without using your hands."

Zedaph and Impulse both burst into laughing as a couple chuckles came from around the circle.

Tango's eyes glistened with determination. "Who has an egg?" He demanded, looking around the circle.

Grian raised his hand. "I've got some on me."

Iskall raised an eyebrow up at his partner as Grian stood up to give Tango an egg. "Why do you have eggs on you?"