Vlogers and Videos Concept

Word Count : 1935

Possible Main Plot : A huge festival is being thrown in one of the world's most major city. Some of the world's biggest internet idols, youtubers and musicians have crossed the globe for this event.

Though this event is going to drag some of these idols through a week of living hell.

Hermits in this
Mumbo, Iskall, Stress, Ren, Bdubs, Grian, Scar, Xisuma, Joe, Keralis, Biffa, Wels, Doc, Zedaph, Impulse, Tango, Cub, Vintage, Ethos, False, Cleo,

Hermits and what they do
MJ Plays : Mumbo would post YouTube videos, being a mix of Markiplier, Jacksepticeye and Pewdiepie, with a dash of Mythbusters and a hint of Dude Perfect videos to shake things up every now and then with NHO. - "Hello everyone, MJ here-"

Iskall85 : Iskall would twitch stream a lot of stuff such as video games and vlogs of them and a bunch of their friends like Stress, Ren and Bdubs. They also somehow manages to catch the best meme material video footage ever and make memes with ZIT Tries. This Twitch like platform would work slightly differently than Twitch itself. - "Hey guys! Iskall85 here and today-"

Xelqua G Makes : Grian would run A How To, YouTube channel. He would make crafts, recipes and posts animal videos of a bunch of his wacky pet companions. He would also probably collab with people like Scar, Tango or Taurtis and Mumbo. - "Hello! My name is Grian and-"

The Hermits : A band consisting of Xisuma, Joe, Keralis, Biffa and Wels as the main players that make popular music, rock or pop. They also bring in a guest singer every now and then such as Mumbo, Doc, Bdubs and Ren.

ZIT Tries : Basically like Dude Perfect youtube videos. Except with more explosions, fire, Epic compilations and more. They would also bring in guest visitors like Bdubs, Cub or Doc to do crazy stuff with them. - "What's up everybody! My names Tango, I'm with my bros and a new bro-"

NHO : A youtube channel created and run by Doc, Vintage, Bdubs and Ethos. They would do collabs with others like ZIT Tries, ConTube and Huntress Challenges and do challenges like reddit 50/50 challenge or the bottle flip challenge. Something like that. They also would do horror stuff too. - "What is up everyone? Today I'm gonna be doing-"

ConTube : A channel run by Cub and Scar who do videos like Daily Dose of Internet. They also would post animal videos, and I mean, a lot of animal videos. They would also collab with Grian, Huntress Challenges, ZIT Tries and NHO. "Howdy guys, Cub here-" and of course- "What is up my fellow Miners and crafters, Good Times With Scar here-"

Huntress Challenges : A mature YouTube channel run by False, a bounty Hunter. She would be joined by Cleo as the two hunt down people as Bounty Hunters. The two would also do challenges like A Day In A Military Training Camp or A Day In The Police Academy. They would also sometimes have guests come in such as Stress, Xelqua G Makes, Iskall85 and MJ Plays. - "

All these internet idols know each other in some way. They either know each other personally or they know each other because of conventions or collabs with another person.

There are videos on each idols channel with them accidently running into each other in vlogs or on streams. Those videos get a - l o t - of views.

Some of the other Hermits that aren't big on the internet will probably appear but in a different way. I'm not exactly sure how but they will.

Oh and pets play a - h u g e - role in this too. Idols are known for their pets, and they are adored by fans.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Grian was calmly trying to enjoy a cup of tea in his house right? His newest video had just gone up and he was taking a bit of a break. He was watching some tele and was just enjoying some of the silence with his pets. That's all he could ask for.