RS - The nHo

Word Count : 2018

Warning : actual killing, but like with Minecraft respawning and such, not too graphic and in detail but still. Also Manipulation and attempt at kidnapping.

Plot Question : What if Mumbo actually did meet with the nHo during season 5?

This would be going off my spin of season 5's Civil War. So they would actually be going into combat with each other and stuff. But theres no combat in this one, just attempt at kidnapping, mild graphic deaths and such.

Mumbo Jumbo : Hey Cub, may I have a bit of your time?

Cubfan135 : Of course, what do you need?

Mumbo Jumbo : Please meet me in the Nether. I'll explain on the way back to my base.

Cub took a deep breath. This was it, convince Mumbo to meet with Doc, Bdubs, Vintage and Ethos. He knew of the fours prank on Mumbo's base, he had even witnessed Mumbo confront Iskall over it. To say the least, the guy wasn't all too happy.

Putting the chat menu away, Cub made sure he appeared his best before taking to the Nether to meet the young spoon of the server.

Time Skip
Bdouble0100 waited anxiously for Cub. He had seen the chat yesterday, he knew the other members of the nHo had seen it too. It had been up to Cub to give the final tug to get Mumbo to come to them.

Bdubs felt himself tense even more when Cub walked into view. He rose from where he was seated and when Cub came into ear shot, he asked the burning question. "Well? Did you make it happen?"

Cub had a neutral facial expression coming up. But as soon as Bdubs asked his question, his expression turned into a cocky grin. "Yeah, I got him. Mumbo wants to meet at his base tomorrow afternoon."

Bdubs felt as if a huge weight lifted off his chest. He felt light as a feather. He grinned, going up to Cub and planting both hands on the man's shoulders. "Cubfan you've earned your keep!" Bdubs pulled away from him, running a hand through his hair and smiling. "The boys back at nHo headquarters are going to love this!"

Time Skip and Person Switch
Mumbo was simply killing guardians from his guardian farm to gain experience and to repair his elytra. He had added a proper entrance and had fixed up his base after the damage had been done.

Once his elytra was fully repaired, Mumbo turned, immediately coming face to face with Doc. The youngest hermit screamed from the sudden appearance, backing up against the enchanting table.

Doc had also jumped, backing up. "Sorry sorry!" Doc then glared back at Vintage. "Told you we should've knocked." He hissed.

"You're the one who stood so close behind him!" Vintage snapped back.

Mumbo had placed a hand over his heart, he chuckled slightly. "Its ok, really. I guess that's kind of on me when I didn't build a doorbell. I didn't even hear the trap doors open because of all the guardians. Anyways, thanks for meeting me today."

Doc smiled a toothy grin. "Please, Mr. Jumbo, the pleasure is all ours."

Mumbo stood straight up again, placing his elytra back in his inventory. "Anyways, Cub said that, you would provide protection from La Revolution. Is that correct?" He asked, going straight to the topic.

Bdubs cut in this time, offering a bright and innocent smile. "Yep! That's correct! The nHo will provide protection for all its members and their stuff!"

"For a small trade off, of course." Vintage said, also speaking up. "Please don't think much about it, it's like helping a brother out, ya know?"

Mumbo looked at Vintage. "A trade off?"