Villain Ideas

Word Count : 450

So you know how some people like to present a hermit as a villain? Such as Evil Xisuma, sometimes Doc, Bdubs or Cub? Yeah they seem to be like villains and some of their personalities could be counted as evil with the help of author editing. But what if we got some Hermits that usually are portrayed as good players as villains.

Here's some usually good portrayed Hermits that should more often be the villains of the book.

Joe Hills
Joe Hills is usually written as a nice guy, offering words of wisdom in times of need and being a voice of reason. Personally I think it would spice things up a bit and shake it around slightly to have a good Joe Hills villain. Maybe he's snappy and snarky, not really uplifting.

Stress Monster101
Stress is a loveable and sweet person. She's always there for people to vent their frustrations. But having a good Stress villain would be very interesting to see. How would she act or behave? Would she be somewhat manipulative? Who knows.

Mumbo Jumbo
Oh come on. You knew he was gonna make it on this list. Honeslty, what the hell happened at the beginning of season 7? Mumbo like- snapped. But all the stories I've read with Mumbo as the villain were the same. He was possessed, he was simply bored, ect, ect. The list goes on. But seeing a good reasoned villain for Mumbo would be refreshing.

GoodTimesWithScar
Honestly, Scar is just too sweet to be a villain, but it would be pretty interesting to see what someone would possibly come up with for Scar to be the main villain. Maybe something happened to Jellie and he's mad so he takes it out on all the other Hermits in his rage or something like that. Idk.

XisumaVoid
Ok-
1. This would be terrifying to read.
2. What would have to happen for the Admin of hermitcraft to become a straight up villain? Maybe jealousy? I saw this one story where Grian was a hidden high tier admin, the highest. So maybe this takes place after that? Idk.

Tin Foil Chef
Ok no. All the Hermits would probably be dead if TFC were the villain. Him being the oldest and actually working with mutations and mutants during season 6's demise event. Nahhh, TFC would be the most probably be the most deadly and honestly the most heart breaking. Why? Because of his age, something must have finally given for him to snap or something like that.

Alright, I'll leave these ideas here for now. Maybe I gave you inspiration, maybe not. Either way, tell me if you think I missed someone.