Hermitcraft Writing Promotes

Word Count : 571

Plot : They might be short, they might be full blown paragraphs, who knows.

-
-
-
-

Comedy + Immense Shock Attempt
Iskall's laugh; along with Grian's, Ren's and Bdubs' filled the air as Mumbo pushed himself back up off the ground.

"Oh my word, you all are absolutely insufferable!" Mumbo complained.

"And you're absolutely hilarious!" Ren wheezed out through rough gasps of air.

Bdubs slowly managed to put himself together again before commenting. "Well jokes on you-"

With a genuine look of startlement, Mumbo quickly looked over himself. "Huh? There's something on me?"

Iskall took a few deep breaths, chuckling weakly and in mild disbelief. "Heh... no dude-"

"Get it off me!" Mumbo shrieked, sounding high pitched and mildly girly.

Grian interjected after managing to calm down a bit. But now he too was mildly in disbelief. Was Mumbo that dense? "No there's nothi-"

"GET IT OFF ME OR I'LL BEAT YOU ALL WITH A PIPE!" Mumbo shouted, this time in a not so girly pitch and at a lower one.

Ren's, Bdubs', Grian's and Iskall's faces all paled as they all recoiled from shock.
Headcanon that Mumbo can be EXTREMELY scary when he wants too. It's just because no ones ever really seen him genuinely mad. >:) Its part of my bamf Mumbo Jumbo headcanons-

-
-

Romantic or Platonic Writing Promotes
Romantic comedy with Doc, Ren and Bdubs. Like they can't figure out how to do [Insert unfixable item/object here] and each of them wants to do it their own way and they can't settle for shit. They get mildly angry with each other but in the end they snuggle with each other.

A brotherly comedy between all the alternate personas. Like Hels, Evil X, Captain Angry Eyes, ect. Just them causing mischief and havoc.

All the Hermits swap clothes with someone. Everyone is forced to do it. Sorry, I don't make the rules. Maybe the poly groups could swap clothes incase no ones want to implement all 26 hermits.

Romantic Struggles. Maybe like with being uncomfortable with a sleeping position in a snuggle pile or something cute, sweet, sappy and valid.

Bro-tection squads for life. Bros protecting bros, this includes female bros too.

-
-

Everyone fuses together. A bad ending outcome.
Xisuma had no idea they would have created that when they fused. For the most part, X honestly thought they would have still been a humanoid and not this thing that was floating across his screen now.

What floated across his laptop screen was a gigantic wither boss like entity, except it was huge. And the admin couldn't stress the word huge enough. Huge as in, all their mega bases from across all 7 seasons combined into one thing kind of huge.

Xisuma dropped his head in his hands. "Ah shit... this isn't good." He told himself.

But why did it feel so right to be in that kind of form with everyone? Like the power, the Wither form with all the hermit's minds acting as practically one to become this powerful entity all felt natural.

The power. The control. The force. The intelligence. He needed more of it.

Xisuma felt numb. He didn't care that his laptop fell to the floor, he didn't think he even noticed. Not when he noticed so much more in that Wither form.

He needed to be in that Wither form.

-
-

Fin

Aight, imma drop this here and try to get sleep now. Yeet