152

Hey guys it's me, PowderMcMc.

I was gonna try to make this some sort of Random Shot but nothing that I could think of would give this justice.

Season 7 of hermitcraft is over, and season 8 just started.

There is so much to do now and so much content to watch and review that it's literally impossible to add it to this story.

I mean- why would I want to add anymore when there are one hundred and fifty two chapters already? That's already my biggest accomplishment!

Enough with dodging the inevitable-

This book is going to end. I'm going to click 'completed' and mark it as so, and I'm sorry if I didn't reach your requests if you asked for something.

Season 6 and season 7 were so much fun, as were all the others that I threw in here for the heck of it.

But now with season 8 here and a whole lot of new content and things that I've gotta keep up with- continuing to post on such an outdated and old book is useless and doesn't give justice to what Season 8's new members will bring to the fandom.

I'm so exciting.

But I also wanted to say-

Thank you.

Thank you to you guys who listened to my dumb stories- who interacted with me and gave me a fandom that I could really call my own.

Thank you guys so much.

I'll see you guys in the next book.

Have fun with the new season!