Revelations

Mai and Ty Lee sat on the floor of the room once more while Zoi stood with her back against the wall.

Downstairs the others were concluding the cleanup.

Azula sat in a chair with Elle faithfully seated at her boots once more.

And the old sage sat in a chair before her damaged but still intact wood stove while they waited for her to clarify matters to them.

"We're inside now, old woman. I demand that you give us the explanations that you said you would." Azula remarked in a cold voice with her callous eyes staring back at the crone's hunched over back.

"Yes, Wise Sage. Please tell me the meaning of all that I saw." Elle requested in a polite voice as she sat with the back of her head resting against Azula's leg.

The three noblewomen glanced back at the old woman expecting her to snap a reply at the unsocial princess.

Only for all but Azula to gaze on in humor when the sound of the sage snoring flowed into their ears.

The princess's merciless eyes twitched as she glared back at the old woman's sleeping face.

Just before a devious thought came to mind while a ball of blue fire formed in her palm.

As her two childhood friends turned to her with their eyes narrowing in reproach.

And even Zoi frowned as she shook her head.

Only for all of them to sigh when the fireball exploded in the stove while a large flame now flared to life before the awoken crone's yelling face.

"Azula!" Ty Lee exclaimed with her brown-gray eyes staring at the smirking woman in disapproval when Mava was almost burned by the roaring fire.

"No good, brat! And you wonder why no one likes you!" Mava shouted as she waved an indignant hand in the air while Azula smiled smugly back at her.

The others just shook their heads musing that the old woman had a valid point.

"It isn't time for your nap...grandma. Now wake up, and answer my questions, or I will burn this tree down from the inside out!" Azula commanded with her finger pointing back at the sage's glowering face.

Only for her amber golden eyes to glare down at her feet when she felt a dainty hand shake her sleeve.

"Don't do that, Azula-sama! Think of all of the forest animals that must call this tree home!" Elle advised in a sweet voice while the princess rolled her eyes down at her as Ty Lee smiled back at them.

"Go ahead, and burn it down. Then you can resume where you left off with Silah." Mava retorted with a wrinkled finger pointing back into the princess's once more wrathful amber golden eyes while the captain clenched her fist.

And the two other noblewomen shuddered as they gazed ahead with fear in their eyes.

"I have had enough of that freak to last me a lifetime." Mai stated in a disgusted voice while Ty Lee nodded beside her.

"Y-yeah. Please don't, Azula." Ty Lee agreed as the princess let out a loud scoff as she glared back at them.

"Speak for yourself, Saolin. I am not done with her." Zoi muttered with her golden eyes glaring down at the floor while her fellow nobles shivered in silence.

"I...still don't understand what happened while I was out." Elle stated in a confused voice as she bit her lip while her companions remained eerily silent.

"My sentiments precisely. The next time I see her she will be screaming for mercy." Azula sneered with a burning fist clenched before her face while Elle still peered about in puzzlement.