Acquiescence

"What do you think you are doing! Open that door right now or you will rue this day until your last breath!" Azula boomed in a piercing voice as she stood glaring icily at Yoko's back.

Ty Lee also stood behind Azula staring at the older woman with furious brown-gray eyes.

"It was your servant's choice to jump in. And now she must wait three more minutes alongside the Saolin clan." Yoko declared in a still defiant voice with her fearless eyes turning to meet Azula's murderous glare.

Only for her composed eyes to widen in surprise when a hot spark of lightning generated near instantaneously on the princess's well-manicured fingertips.

'How? How is she generating it so quickly?' Yoko thought with her golden eyes never leaving the princess's cold face.

Terak took a fearful step backwards while the soldiers also backed away behind him as the lightning continued to spark at the young woman's fingertips.

"Watch yourself, Governor Yoko. I don't give a damn if you make your threats against the Saolin clan. But if anything happens to that girl. I will level everyone in this entire castle." Azula snarled as she bared her teeth to the taken aback older woman while Ty Lee shuddered behind her.

And just when Azula sunk into a stance to rupture the trap door she spun around in shock when a blinding flash of light emanated from the cave below.

The light shot into the air as she covered her eyes while her mouth dropped open in surprise.

"W-what is that!" Terak cried out with his sleeves shielding his eyes.

Yoko squinted her taken aback golden eyes as she gazed through the see-through barrier in confusion.

"Azula! I-it's just like before!" Ty Lee exclaimed with sisterly shock in her voice while she gazed out of the glass screen.

Nako blinked her brown eyes as she gazed out from behind her hands only for her eyes to widen to the size of dinner plates.

And to the great astonishment of everyone they watched as the large creature recoiled away from the small cave.

Thud!

Mai sat back with her jaw dropping while Ukano gawked at the sight beside her.

Elle still sat on a damp rock with her eyes closed in fright only to find herself opening her eyes not a moment later.

"H-huh? What happened? Did Azula-sama do something?" Elle asked in a puzzled voice as she gazed out at the large reptilian still recovering from being blinded in the eyes.

"N-no Elle. That wasn't, Azula. That was you." Mai breathed with her shocked hands still grasping at the bars of the cage.

"M-me?" Elle squeaked in confusion while she scooted back in surprise.

"H-how did she do that?" Ukano pondered with awe in his recovering voice.

"Was that...your servant?" Yoko pondered with rare bewilderment in her stoic voice while she turned to her princess's still taken aback face.

'How did Elle make that beast back away! Did she just blind it in the eyes? Or is it something more? Does this have something to do with her Component?' Azula thought with her crimson lips pursing in a thoughtful line.

And not a moment later she exploded the trap door with a lightning imbued fist before she effortlessly leaped into the water before.

Yoko and the chancellor exchanged a mutual glance of battlement before the governor finally relented.

Not even two seconds later Azula dropped into the water below with a splash.

Both Saolin clan nobles instinctively shrunk under the princess's cold stare before the princess stepped into the water to retrieve her handmaid.